This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most facepalm worthy thing youve done in pokemon games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Most facepalm worthy thing youve done in pokemon games

User Info: TIGERJACKS0N

TIGERJACKS0N
4 years ago#1
Back in gold or crystial version:

once i came across that one cave in the middle of the ocean (i think lugias?) that needed to be lit up with flash. i decided to go through anyways and got so far in. but i decided i want to leave, i was so far in that i couldn't even figure out how to get out anymore i just started a new file.

Also i didn't know that healing at the pokecenter regained move PP. my ho-oh's sacred fire ran out so i replaced it with strength -_-. There were no move-remember guys back then were there?
http://imageshack.us/a/img210/9229/ttt2kunimitsubikinibyke.jpg
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382

User Info: SilverSock

SilverSock
4 years ago#2
I nicknamed my Piplup in Diamond, well, Piplup because the whole upper-case only thing bugged me. Only after evolving it did I realize that in Diamond a "PIPLUP" nicknamed Piplup will evolve into a "PRINPLUP" named Piplup.

Unfortunately I had also caught some other Pokemon I had intended to use at this point, most of whom suffered the same fate.

Having just gotten the game and not wanting to start over, I spent the first part of the game very eagerly awaiting the name rater while my team's names were stuck as their base forms. I don't remember how long it was (where is the name rater in Sinnoh?), but ****, I felt stupid.
I summoned a baby to attract a lion. It didn't seem to work, so I tried a delicious baby.
Regular baby ATE delicious baby. Horror....horror.~Gameplayingperson

User Info: HeyWheresKel

HeyWheresKel
4 years ago#3
Ran from a shiny.
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"
http://i45.tinypic.com/24wc1fb.png

User Info: danmiy12

danmiy12
4 years ago#4
I decided that I wanted to name my pikachu, pikachu...and ya for some reason after evolving to a raichu seeing that its name still was pikachu...
My 3ds FC:0989-1899-7615 pm me if you want to add me

User Info: moneyman82

moneyman82
4 years ago#5
I have a lot, but certainly one of the most memorable would be running into a Shiny Tentacool with absolutely no Pokeballs. Tentacool and Tentacruel are by far my favorite shinies, too.
''If what moneyman said wasn't true, and easily verified by anyone with access to a search engine, I would definitely agree with you. But it is, so I don't.''

User Info: Zro123

Zro123
4 years ago#6
Back in Blue, used my Master Ball on a Sandshrew.
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
4 years ago#7
A couple of days ago, I ran into someone in Join Avenue. He gave me a Big Nugget, and I accidentally sent him to the wrong place, so I do what I always do: I reset.

The problem is that I didn't save after getting the Big Nugget and before directing the fan to a store.
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif

User Info: Jrx1

Jrx1
4 years ago#8
Stuck in the Cerulean Cave
Official Mewtwo of the Pokemon X and Y boards
~The Strongest Pokemon!~

User Info: Kentaro21

Kentaro21
4 years ago#9
Letting my kid sister nickname my Slugma.

User Info: BluntGrunt

BluntGrunt
4 years ago#10
Gets Master Ball for the first time.
"I wonder what this ball does."
Wastes the Master Ball on an Oddish.

Yeah...
Who needs a signature anyway?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Most facepalm worthy thing youve done in pokemon games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived