This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"Why is Charizard NU because of stealth rocks, when Volcarona is OU?"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. "Why is Charizard NU because of stealth rocks, when Volcarona is OU?"

User Info: LenneValkirye

LenneValkirye
4 years ago#91
DarkKirby2500 posted...
Are there a lot of people trolling here or has it not been said that Volcarona has higher stats, a better ability, and a better movepool.

FYI, Volcarona still isn't a popular OU Pokemon.

Being mid-OU is still much, much better than being NU.

User Info: Grammar_man

Grammar_man
4 years ago#92
DarkKirby2500 posted...
Are there a lot of people trolling here or has it not been said that Volcarona has higher stats, a better ability, and a better movepool.

FYI, Volcarona still isn't a popular OU Pokemon.

Being #21 in OU with 8.85458% usage seems to contradict that. You know who is #20? Ninetales.

User Info: zerokid

zerokid
4 years ago#93
IrisVile posted...

I for one love Delcatty but know that without a better ability, and stats she is bottom barrel. I accept this... I just think we should all bury the hatchet and accept that sometimes out favorites aren't that great.

Well said, topic over. You can like Charizard if you want--I do--but it sucks. Let's all just get on with our lives now.
Official [nobody cares] of the [your favourite game here] board.

User Info: GiftedACIII

GiftedACIII
4 years ago#94
zerokid posted...
IrisVile posted...

I for one love Delcatty but know that without a better ability, and stats she is bottom barrel. I accept this... I just think we should all bury the hatchet and accept that sometimes out favorites aren't that great.

Well said, topic over. You can like Charizard if you want--I do--but it sucks. Let's all just get on with our lives now.

Exactly. I love Kirlia but I accept that she is the weakest Pokemon that can evolve and that she can barely do any good even in little cup. Doesn't mean I can't use her ingame/gimmick-wise (usually will lose though gimmick-wise)

User Info: LenneValkirye

LenneValkirye
4 years ago#95
GiftedACIII posted...

Exactly. I love Kirlia but I accept that she is the weakest Pokemon that can evolve

Weedle, Kakuna, Caterpie, Metapod, Magikarp, Feebas, Tynamo, Wurmple, Silcoon and Cascoon would like a word with you.

User Info: GiftedACIII

GiftedACIII
4 years ago#96
LenneValkirye posted...
GiftedACIII posted...

Exactly. I love Kirlia but I accept that she is the weakest Pokemon that can evolve

Weedle, Kakuna, Caterpie, Metapod, Magikarp, Feebas, Tynamo, Wurmple, Silcoon and Cascoon would like a word with you.

whoops, I meant the weakest pokemon that hasevolved once. But yeah I forgot about the cocoons but really, they're cocoons. Also Sunkern would've been on that list too
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. "Why is Charizard NU because of stealth rocks, when Volcarona is OU?"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived