This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your Reaction: Gamefreak's final act for the Pokemon series.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your Reaction: Gamefreak's final act for the Pokemon series.

User Info: toffster92

toffster92
4 years ago#1
Twenty years from now, Gamefreak decides to end the Pokemon series. And wanting to go out with a bang, they decide to release final remakes of all six gens(probably nine in 20 years) simultaneously with their final title in the series making it 10 generations.

It's going to be a worldwide release but Nintendo has made it so that any handheld (or console) will only be limited to play 3 out of the 10 gens, making trading and interacting with other people play a bigger role if you want to "catch them all" or at the very least, construct your favorite team.

Also, once your game has detected that you have traded with X number of versions, it will unlock the event-only legendaries in-game, thus ensuring that nobody misses out on getting them.

What do you guys think? Just a crazy idea that came to me while I was on the toilet.
Once in every generation, life singles out an individual and kicks em in the balls.
Tag, you're it.

User Info: squdgy

squdgy
4 years ago#2
Worst idea I've ever heard, bar none.
http://goo.gl/g092q
http://i.imgur.com/5FB9XOJ.gif

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
4 years ago#3
squdgy posted...
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead. Official Jolteon of the Pokemon X Board. Kraid: (steps on you)

User Info: javel34

javel34
4 years ago#4
squdgy posted...

Well he was on the toilet...so there is a reason it sounds so......dare I say?

Fecal like.
Black 2 FC:0519 5089 8733

User Info: OcarinaofToast

OcarinaofToast
4 years ago#5
This topic is dumb!

Pokemon will outlast humanity! It will never die!
Official Toy Lucario of the Pokemon Scramble U board.
HAIL DRAGO NATION!!! IT'S WALUIGI TIME!!!

User Info: 3PiesAndAFork

3PiesAndAFork
4 years ago#6
I'm sorry, but restricting a console to only play 30% of the games (and that's if you can play the other version of the same gen) is just a stupid idea and, quite frankly, suicide for Gamefreak. Not to mention only being able to make 30% of the money because each console has that limit, and nobody is going to buy a second, third, and fourth console just to play all the gens.
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."

User Info: SooChillin

SooChillin
4 years ago#7
I'd advise you not to think on the toilet.

User Info: toffster92

toffster92
4 years ago#8
Yeah... not the best idea I've had. I usually get 3 maybe 4 good ones while I'm on the white throne. Must be having an off day.

But still, barring the game per console limit, it would be a pretty good way to end the series don't you think?
Once in every generation, life singles out an individual and kicks em in the balls.
Tag, you're it.

User Info: DBF__

DBF__
4 years ago#9
Dear Gamefreak

Just set up a pokemon sandbox MMO and give the server rights to Blizzard or something instead please.
http://cdn.ientry.com/sites/webpronews/pictures/bestgrandpamikee1_320x245.jpg

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
4 years ago#10
toffster92 posted...
Yeah... not the best idea I've had. I usually get 3 maybe 4 good ones while I'm on the white throne. Must be having an off day.

But still, barring the game per console limit, it would be a pretty good way to end the series don't you think?

NO! It'd be terrible!
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead. Official Jolteon of the Pokemon X Board. Kraid: (steps on you)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your Reaction: Gamefreak's final act for the Pokemon series.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived