This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Z legendary

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon Z legendary

User Info: airsoft246

airsoft246
4 years ago#1
I have the assumption that the Pokemon Z legendary must be a long serpent or dragon similar to dragonair (due to the shape of the letter Z) and since Yveltal is airborne and Xerneas is a land legendary, I would assume this dragon legendary would be a water type of some sort from the sea. Agree? Different ideas?
gamertag:airsoft246
Friend code: 2064 9270 5047

User Info: PrinceOfFallout

PrinceOfFallout
4 years ago#2
Agreed
"This is good... isn't it?" - Big Boss
https://www.playfire.com/DivineSnake

User Info: Catcher_Freeman

Catcher_Freeman
4 years ago#3
There is no Z chromosome.
The mac daddy of the Pokemon Black 2 board.

User Info: Sephirotht

Sephirotht
4 years ago#4
Catcher_Freeman posted...

Wanna bet?
Official Jungo & Black Rider of the SMTIV board.
Officially faved Ninetales everywhere, R - Burning Executive

User Info: sumuthergamer

sumuthergamer
4 years ago#5
Sephirotht posted...

Wanna bet?

Um...
Chromosomes were named by scientists. They discovered 23 pairs of chromosomes plus an additional 2 which they called X and Y chromosomes. They didn't name a Z chromosome.

But there could still be a Z version, because IMO, Pokemon X and Y are named after coordinate geometry planes, and there IS a Z-plane.
sumuthergamer = some other gamer. Get it?
Call me "gamer", not "sumu"...

User Info: Sephirotht

Sephirotht
4 years ago#6
sumuthergamer posted...
Sephirotht posted...

Wanna bet?

Um...
Chromosomes were named by scientists. They discovered 23 pairs of chromosomes plus an additional 2 which they called X and Y chromosomes. They didn't name a Z chromosome.

But there could still be a Z version, because IMO, Pokemon X and Y are named after coordinate geometry planes, and there IS a Z-plane.

*facepalm*
XY isn't the only chromosome system. There's also a ZW system mainly used by birds and reptiles (and more).
Official Jungo & Black Rider of the SMTIV board.
Officially faved Ninetales everywhere, R - Burning Executive

User Info: pokemega32

pokemega32
4 years ago#7
sumuthergamer posted...
Um...

Birds, some fish and crustaceans, some insects, and some reptiles use a different system consisting of Z and W chromosomes.

But it'd still be weird if they were referencing chromosomes and we got a Pokemon Z but not a Pokemon W.

It doesn't really matter what your opinion is. The games have DNA strands in the logos.
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.

User Info: ThatPersonGuy

ThatPersonGuy
4 years ago#8
sumuthergamer posted...
Sephirotht posted...

Wanna bet?

Um...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-g6zCGLF9ZyY/UOwBLhvBo8I/AAAAAAAAp8E/UpcYhxEBKY0/s1600/pokemon-x-y.jpg

You were saying?
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.

User Info: TheoryGent

TheoryGent
4 years ago#9
I think a third legendary as a dragon-serpent of the sea would be cool. I think it would be even better if the sequels (name Pokemon Z and W) would have two seperate legendaries (the sea-serpent and a fire based beastie so we would have an air-earth-fire-water theme going on.)

User Info: sumuthergamer

sumuthergamer
4 years ago#10
Oh... K, my mistake.
sumuthergamer = some other gamer. Get it?
Call me "gamer", not "sumu"...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon Z legendary

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived