This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Water-type Starter?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Best Water-type Starter?

User Info: Luigifan141

Luigifan141
4 years ago#1
Which is your favorite? - Results (133 votes)
Squritle
27.07% (36 votes)
Totodile
18.8% (25 votes)
Mudkip
24.81% (33 votes)
Piplup
14.29% (19 votes)
Oshawott
12.03% (16 votes)
Froakie
3.01% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Out of all of the available Water-type starter Pokemon, which is your favorite one?

I've grown to like Oshawott quite a bit. I like the whole scalchop concept, and it's usually portrayed as a lovable goof-ball, which I like a lot. Dewott is also cool, but I've never been a big fan of Samurott. A close second for me would be Totodile!

Best Grass-type Starter: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65557219
Best Fire-type Starter: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65557220
HEY VITA! Y U NO GAMES???

User Info: javel34

javel34
4 years ago#2
I didn't like the Piplup line during Diamond/Pearl, but now I really want to train one.
Black 2 FC:0519 5089 8733

User Info: OcarinaofToast

OcarinaofToast
4 years ago#3
Luigifan141 posted...
Out of all of the available Fire-type starter Pokemon, which is your favorite one?

I've grown to like Oshawott quite a bit. I like the whole scalchop concept, and it's usually portrayed as a lovable goof-ball, which I like a lot. Dewott is also cool, but I've never been a big fan of Samurott. A close second for me would be Totodile!

>_____>
Official Toy Zorua of the Pokemon Scramble U board. I AM FENNEKIN!
Jabba was entertaining. Can't ask for more than that from an internet user. - Mottman

User Info: KingTumbleweed

KingTumbleweed
4 years ago#4
inb4iherduliekmudkips

I vote Mudkip.
<('__'< ) <( '__' )> ( >'__')> ^( '__' ^) (^ '__')^ ^( ' o ' )^
Official Ferrothorn(Spahgetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards.

User Info: Luigifan141

Luigifan141
4 years ago#5
OcarinaofToast posted...
Luigifan141 posted...
Out of all of the available Fire-type starter Pokemon, which is your favorite one?

>_____>

Sorry, I just edited the format I used for the Fire-type poll, and I forgot to change that! XD

I fixed it, btw. lol
HEY VITA! Y U NO GAMES???

User Info: OcarinaofToast

OcarinaofToast
4 years ago#6
Anyways, Piplup.
Official Toy Zorua of the Pokemon Scramble U board. I AM FENNEKIN!
Jabba was entertaining. Can't ask for more than that from an internet user. - Mottman

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#7
Have you heard I liek Mudkipz?
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47

User Info: Estheimaster

Estheimaster
4 years ago#8
I love Oshawott and his scalchop, but Squirtle has been amazing since Gen I. Ash's Squirtle > Ash's Oshawott, and Squirtle was my favorite character in Brawl.
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.

User Info: Ambi3ntT3ch

Ambi3ntT3ch
4 years ago#9
Piplup.

User Info: Traptin3days

Traptin3days
4 years ago#10
Squirtle will always be my bro <3
Now let's sacrifice some chickens! :D
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Best Water-type Starter?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived