This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I get a pokemon tattoo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Should I get a pokemon tattoo?

User Info: javel34

javel34
4 years ago#11
UltimaZangetsu posted...
I'm all for tattoos, I have some myself, but I don't think Pokemon is necessarily what to get on your skin permanently. It's your decision ultimately. If it means enough to you, go for it.

Pokemon means a lot more to me than a lot of things I can think of :p I know that sounds sad lol, but the series reminds me of my past, it is probably the best stress reliever I've ever had and I can't predict the future but I can see this being one of the few series I pick up in my 30's and beyond :p

I'm still debating though because I agree with you that tats should mean something to you and there are a bunch of other options I have.
Black 2 FC:0519 5089 8733

User Info: EpsteinBarr

EpsteinBarr
4 years ago#12
Yes. Get one at your lower back.

User Info: javel34

javel34
4 years ago#13
EpsteinBarr posted...

Maybe I'll do that, two Clefairys holding a banner that says something like Butterfly...yea that sounds good.
Black 2 FC:0519 5089 8733

User Info: EpsteinBarr

EpsteinBarr
4 years ago#14
javel34 posted...
EpsteinBarr posted...

Maybe I'll do that, two Clefairys holding a banner that says something like Butterfly...yea that sounds good.

You'd be a true champion, in my eyes at least.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Should I get a pokemon tattoo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived