This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D Breeding a pokemon with Imposter Ditto should have a chance at producing....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. C/D Breeding a pokemon with Imposter Ditto should have a chance at producing....

User Info: Metalgenesis

Metalgenesis
3 years ago#1
...an offspring with it's hidden ability.

C. Considering some pokes are male only or have no gender, this would make getting certain DW pokes a lot easier.
Black2 FC: 3526 1347 5979 Name: Mia

User Info: Metalgenesis

Metalgenesis
3 years ago#2
B

u

m

p
Black2 FC: 3526 1347 5979 Name: Mia

User Info: InhaledCorn

InhaledCorn
3 years ago#3
*spams the C button*

... And I really had to, too, since my keyboard decided to freeze up there. I think its batteries are dying.

:/
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
*headdesk* what a time to have no money...

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#4
I'd like this.

I need a Snivy...
http://i.imgur.com/K29ku1D.png

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
3 years ago#5
Not a bad idea, but I think a better solution would be to allow male and genderless Pokémon with hidden abilities to have a chance of passing them down when breeding with Ditto.
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif

User Info: ClassyOldHat

ClassyOldHat
3 years ago#6
CharizardFire posted...
Not a bad idea, but I think a better solution would be to allow male and genderless Pokémon with hidden abilities have a chance of passing them down when breeding with Ditto.

Either one would work for me. I hate this tedious soft resetting for male-only DW Pokemon. I mean, they won't even let the Synchronize trick work on them! Why? Would having control of natures on male DW Pokemon be broken, somehow?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. C/D Breeding a pokemon with Imposter Ditto should have a chance at producing....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived