This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Vaporeon or Milotic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Vaporeon or Milotic

User Info: BurningFlareX

BurningFlareX
4 years ago#11
I've personally always used Wish + Protect + Scald Vaporeon, sometimes throwing in toxic to the set, to go well with Protect.
<Insert inspiring quote here.>

User Info: iron_defense

iron_defense
4 years ago#12
From: Dark_Einherjar | Posted: 3/1/2013 5:27:29 PM | #007
You can only get Feebas/Milotic in the post-game unless you trade, so... Vaporeon.

Not in Volt White 2.
I think it's only fair that we throw monopoly money at strippers with fake boobs.

User Info: AuroraSonicBeam

AuroraSonicBeam
4 years ago#13
Vaporeon
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181

User Info: Dark_Einherjar

Dark_Einherjar
4 years ago#14
iron_defense posted...
You can only get Feebas/Milotic in the post-game unless you trade, so... Vaporeon.

Not in Volt White 2.

I actually thought that "V" was a typo and you actually meant B/B2/W/W2. My bad. :P
Anyway, can you evolve Pokémon through trading in those games? Because Feebas now evolves through trading w/ Prism Scale equipped.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black

User Info: iron_defense

iron_defense
4 years ago#15
From: Dark_Einherjar | Posted: 3/1/2013 5:44:58 PM | #014
iron_defense posted...

Not in Volt White 2.

I actually thought that "V" was a typo and you actually meant B/B2/W/W2. My bad. :P
Anyway, can you evolve Pokémon through trading in those games? Because Feebas now evolves through trading w/ Prism Scale equipped.

In Volt White 2 the prism scale has been changed into a "use" item. So it's like a water or fire stone.
I think it's only fair that we throw monopoly money at strippers with fake boobs.

User Info: wind64a

wind64a
4 years ago#16
iron_defense posted...
From: Dark_Einherjar | Posted: 3/1/2013 5:44:58 PM | #014
iron_defense posted...

Not in Volt White 2.

In Volt White 2 the prism scale has been changed into a "use" item. So it's like a water or fire stone.

Then it's very easy to use the elegant and wonderful Milotic.
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142

User Info: EpsteinBarr

EpsteinBarr
4 years ago#17
I like Vaporeon.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Vaporeon or Milotic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived