This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just think about it...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Just think about it...

User Info: fredie11

fredie11
4 years ago#1
Somewhere out there game freak is reading these topics and laughing at are stupid ideas
to tell the truth im verry paranoid..wait a minute why are you reading this..are you stalking me are something?..likely story..now whats your real motive?

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#2
Yup.
But at some, they're like "Hey! That's a great idea!" and they make Fennekin Fire/Fighting.
http://i.imgur.com/K29ku1D.png

User Info: Pizzaman13

Pizzaman13
4 years ago#3
CakeOfLies posted...
Yup.
But at some, they're like "Hey! That's a great idea!" and they make Fennekin Fire/Fighting.

And pre-evos all over the place.
"sometimes no matter how much we prepare, boats will sink and that is terrible."
Gen 5>4>3>2>1

User Info: chronifused2

chronifused2
4 years ago#4
That's been in my sig for years
Somewhere, Gamefreak employees are reading the topics on this board and laughing.-themagicpainman
Roxie is mine because I said so. OK?

User Info: fredie11

fredie11
4 years ago#5
Bump
to tell the truth im verry paranoid..wait a minute why are you reading this..are you stalking me are something?..likely story..now whats your real motive?

User Info: lazycomplife

lazycomplife
4 years ago#6
They're probably reading these topics and they're staring in awe at how depraved their fanbase is.
Official Swinub of a couple Pokemon Boards
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Just think about it...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived