This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What kind of trainer are you?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What kind of trainer are you?

User Info: Windyligth

Windyligth
4 years ago#21
wind64a posted...
Kinda in-between Semi-Competitve and Competitive for me.
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.

User Info: gladwyn101

gladwyn101
4 years ago#22
Where's the roleplaying option? I like to roleplay. I nickname my Pokemon whenever possible, I actually feel attached to my Pokemon.
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#23
Somewhat casual, but I'm starting to get into semi-competitive.
http://i.imgur.com/K29ku1D.png

User Info: Blazekicker27

Blazekicker27
4 years ago#24
NinjaKitsune posted...
NinjaKitsune posted...
In game only, but I pick up a few traits from the other options when I'm doing something like PWT.

I guess you COULD be considered Casual, then.

Actually if we match in-game stuff to the descriptions, I'd be competitive. I've bred for IVs, looked up movesets, and everything that goes to a post-game thing like PWT is going to be given at least a simple EV spread in the relevant attack and speed.

Same. I've done all of the things considered competitive in this poll, I just don't play multiplayer (I don't have anyone who lives near me that plays Pokemon, and my DS can't connect online). I'll try to check out the simulators once I get the chance, though.
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon XY boards.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png

User Info: MettanAtem

MettanAtem
4 years ago#25
It's kinda hard to competitively play online when everyone's using perfectly-trained Legendaries. Yeah, casual's good enough for me.

User Info: XWolfO

XWolfO
4 years ago#26
Let's see: I don't care wether I win or lose, I don't spend countless hours (EV) training, breeding for natures and IVs, I use a team that consists of the pokemon I like, I try to make that team at least decent, I battle people for fun (that's why I only do random battles on the simulator), and I generally play for fun.

I have no idea.
It's-a me!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What kind of trainer are you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived