This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you battle competitively at all?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you battle competitively at all?

User Info: IrisVile

IrisVile
4 years ago#41
TheNargacuga posted...
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...
Sorta. I usually battle for fun on PO. I have a UU team that I made just so I can use a Qwilfish, which is one of my favorite Pokemon. :D

I have a gimmick all Grass team and a team I made of my favorite Pokemon. ^_^ It can usually do decently in OU. :D

I love qwilfish but he/she is just horrid... Needs an evo bad. Maybe like a lionfish sort of deal.

When they make wifi multi battles for gen 6 you should be my partner.

http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/qwilfish

Qwilfish isn't that bad, it is all in how you use it.
One Girl + One Eevee = A Solo Run To RuleThem All http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960099-pokemon-heartgold-version/60725080

User Info: GiftedACIII

GiftedACIII
4 years ago#42
TheNargacuga posted...
Sorta. I usually battle for fun on PO. I have a UU team that I made just so I can use a Qwilfish, which is one of my favorite Pokemon. :D

I have a gimmick all Grass team and a team I made of my favorite Pokemon. ^_^ It can usually do decently in OU. :D

I love qwilfish but he/she is just horrid... Needs an evo bad. Maybe like a lionfish sort of deal.

When they make wifi multi battles for gen 6 you should be my partner.

Quilfish is an amazing rain sweeper or a physical water tank in the lower tiers. Quilfish has never hit the worst tier in any generation

User Info: coreekymon

coreekymon
4 years ago#43
I play competitive quite a bit. I like to do VGC when I can, I play many different styles on showdown, and I have a local Pokemon league that I'm a member of.
My Pokemon guide: pkmntrainercory.blogspot.com Check it out!
Shinji X Asuka is the most sacred pairing in all of anime. That is an unnegotiable fact.

User Info: wahaha911

wahaha911
4 years ago#44
yup i battle w/ timer so i end up using something like luvdisc and win sure the opponent laffs when i take out delibird but quit when they disregard though they have a type disadvantage and i end up killing them w/ choice band hustled aerial ace
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!

User Info: Zarren364

Zarren364
4 years ago#45

*hugs*

No, I just don't have enough interest to battle competitively. I usually restart my games every month or so. Transfer over any event pokemon and hit restart.
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBC-Wargle I R - Zarren

User Info: Pikachuan

Pikachuan
4 years ago#46
Does Random Matchup count?
What in the WORLD happened to Nu Metal?

User Info: TherianHeresy

TherianHeresy
4 years ago#47
I'll whoop you all.

User Info: AlI_About_The_U

AlI_About_The_U
4 years ago#48
I stopped early Gen V. The metagame no longer interested me.
http://i.imgur.com/PqS9Duf.jpg

User Info: GiftedACIII

GiftedACIII
4 years ago#49
TherianHeresy posted...
I'll whoop you all.

TherianReturns the god troll. Fails at Pokemon and most things
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you battle competitively at all?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived