This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The first "New Generation" feeling you experienced.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The first "New Generation" feeling you experienced.

User Info: gtaplayer1234

gtaplayer1234
3 years ago#21
My first generation was Gold/Silver. I remember hearing around my school about new pokemons and was eager to find out what they looked like. I was at Kmart one day with my parents and I found this ,

http://lamepokemonart.tumblr.com/post/9006113436/june-of-2000-was-a-good-month-for-bad-art

It was a magazine with all of the new pokemon badly drawn but I didn't know that. I thought they looked pretty cool.

User Info: AuraWielder

AuraWielder
3 years ago#22
gtaplayer1234 posted...
My first generation was Gold/Silver. I remember hearing around my school about new pokemons and was eager to find out what they looked like. I was at Kmart one day with my parents and I found this ,

http://lamepokemonart.tumblr.com/post/9006113436/june-of-2000-was-a-good-month-for-bad-art

It was a magazine with all of the new pokemon badly drawn but I didn't know that. I thought they looked pretty cool.

That Suicune doesn't actually look too far off from the real thing.
I am a Christian, and proud of it.
Common sense really isn't so common.

User Info: SPDShadowRanger

SPDShadowRanger
3 years ago#23
I've been playing the games since Gen 1, but the start of Generation III always sticks out the most in my memory.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The first "New Generation" feeling you experienced.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived