The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Charizard Topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The Charizard Topic

User Info: axl_absolved

axl_absolved
4 years ago#1
People who like Charizard: most people 20 years old+
People who don't like Charizard: baby children who never played Pokemon before 4th generation.

Mystery solved. It's not a nostalgia thing, but younger kids just can't understand the context of the 90s wherein lame fire-breathing lizards with wings were COOOOOOOOL. Hell, all the Pokemon were cool. If the original 151 were released now, most of the community would throw a fit over Pokemon like Jynx and Voltorb.. I don't know why kids these days have to try so hard to prove they're cool, or why they think disliking things makes them cool...
Also, trolls.

User Info: KingTumbleweed

KingTumbleweed
4 years ago#2
I prove your argument wrong.
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams

User Info: ninjaraui

ninjaraui
4 years ago#3
One counter example does not prove something that is a socialogical fact. All of those have exceptions. Just because we don't have the exact percentages, doesn't mean it is not a valid hypothesis

User Info: kwando1313

kwando1313
4 years ago#4
ahaha.wav
"I didn't know that brown cheese burns so well," -Kjell Bjoern Vinje

User Info: GiftedACIII

GiftedACIII
4 years ago#5
I'm most likely older than you TC, you college hipster child. Actually its the other way around.
People who obsess over Charizard: college scrub with the mindset of a 10 year old, ignorant about stats and anything an adult should know, still being like a 10 year old who only judges on appearences.

People who know that Charizard is bad: legit pros who know that Charizard is bad and outclassed in many ways and aren't just hardcore noobs.

User Info: westonticklee

westonticklee
4 years ago#6
KingTumbleweed posted...
I prove your argument wrong.
I come from the future, ask me anything
Official Balthier of the FFXV Board

User Info: Roobitysu

Roobitysu
4 years ago#7
http://d22zlbw5ff7yk5.cloudfront.net/images/cm-44950-050f661881e7de.gif
I draw nekkid chicks! O:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/82442627/Homika/7f3f237da97724ae342bfa36bc78e738.jpg Roxie <3

User Info: Warlord_Zsinj

Warlord_Zsinj
4 years ago#8
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/6/6c/Heavy_specialcompleted10.wav
If people who hate other races are called racists, are people who hate other nationalities called nationalists?

User Info: PBusted

PBusted
4 years ago#9
People playing Pokemon shouldn't be calling others baby children

User Info: XWolfO

XWolfO
4 years ago#10
Oh look, it's this topic again.
It's-a me!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The Charizard Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived