This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A "purifying" evolution chain?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. A "purifying" evolution chain?

User Info: Minjo26

Minjo26
4 years ago#11
Missing Number posted...
Immediately your topic conjured up:

Curchin
The spiny curse Pokemon
Ghost/Water
Rumor has it in ages gone by these Pokemon were used to purify the accursed to the point that the entire species has become tainted

Evolves into
Leecherous
Ghost/Water

And again into
Spectraglobin
Ghost/Water

But in recent times it has been found the cursed spirits could become unbound again by human intervention

Dawn stone "shedinjas" a ghost type from curchin evolving them into a pure Pokemon and a ghost respectively, which go on to have their own evo and prevo, effectively merging 3 lines.... however you can breed egg moves from one to the other as breeding between all 3 final forms is acceptable

....at least thats the idea the name of this topic gave me

I'd go into more detail but it is just a fakemon... perhaps if I ever get back into poke hacking I'll use it

PS: I think this is the only Pokemon our fearless immortal unaging peterpan hero Ash Ketchum would choose to evolve, as it would be "lifting a curse" and a positive move

PPS: think slowpoke n shelder could do the same thing sorta?

Cool idea, but when I said purifying, I meant it in the type of selection. It's when a trait narrows in on an optimal value from both extremes. ie A pokemon with a long tail, and short tail both evolve into a pokemon with a medium length tail.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. A "purifying" evolution chain?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived