This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite Non-dragon type Dragon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Favorite Non-dragon type Dragon?

User Info: AlI_About_The_U

AlI_About_The_U
4 years ago#11
Scrafty
http://i.imgur.com/PqS9Duf.jpg

User Info: Kitschgardener

Kitschgardener
4 years ago#12
Other: Scrafty. (Dragon egg group)

Lapras is a sea monster
Tyranitar is a dinosaur
Sceptile is not even remotely close to a dragon

The old Dragon Tamer trainer class used a very diverse mix of draconic Pokémon which made battles with them much more interesting than Lance, Clair, et al. Among their non-Dragon Pokémon they used:

Aerodactyl, Aggron, Arcanine, Bastiodon, Charizard, Drapion, Feraligatr, Gyarados, Kangashan, Lapras, Meganium, Milotic, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Rampardos, Rhydon, Rhyperior, Sceptile, Skarmory, Steelix, Typhlosion, Tyranitar

They didn't exist in Gen V, but I'd imagine they'd add Archeops, Eelektross, Krookodile, Scrafty and Serperior.

User Info: Masenko86

Masenko86
4 years ago#13
Kitschgardener posted...

Lapras is a sea monster
Tyranitar is a dinosaur

The old Dragon Tamer trainer class used a very diverse mix of draconic Pokémon which made battles with them much more interesting than Lance, Clair, et al. Among their non-Dragon Pokémon they used:

Aerodactyl, Aggron, Arcanine, Bastiodon, Charizard, Drapion, Feraligatr, Gyarados, Kangashan, Lapras, Meganium, Milotic, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Rampardos, Rhydon, Rhyperior, Sceptile, Skarmory, Steelix, Typhlosion, Tyranitar

They didn't exist in Gen IV, but I'd imagine they'd add Archeops, Eelektross, Krookodile, Scrafty and Serperior.

Fixed.

User Info: Masenko86

Masenko86
4 years ago#14
Masenko86 posted...
Kitschgardener posted...

Lapras is a sea monster
Tyranitar is a dinosaur

They didn't exist in Gen IV, but I'd imagine they'd add Archeops, Eelektross, Krookodile, Scrafty and Serperior.

Fixed.

Wait, you meant the class. Nvm.

User Info: 12Rouge

12Rouge
4 years ago#15
Kitschgardener posted...

They didn't exist in Gen V, but I'd imagine they'd add Archeops, Eelektross, Krookodile, Scrafty and Serperior.

If Steelix counts as a dragon that's not a dragon, I'm going for that.
There used to be something important and intelligent here, but I deleted it.

User Info: spooky96

spooky96
4 years ago#16
Spinda.

Good luck in life, TC.
He was going to take out your eyes! With a spoon! - Salim, Slumdog Millionaire
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Favorite Non-dragon type Dragon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived