This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The 1st 151 pokemon

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The 1st 151 pokemon

User Info: Masenko86

Masenko86
4 years ago#1
Welcome genwunners and genwunner haters (I'm sure 99% of you fit 1 of these categories and the other 1% just brought popcorn to watch)

1.) Take your favorite gen 1 pokemon (make note of that pokemon's number)

2.) Take the number of the month you were born

3.) Multiply the number from step 2 by the last digit of the number from step 1

4.) Add 151 to the result of step 3

5.) Add the result of step 4 to the pokemon's number from step 1

6.) See which pokemon matches the number from step 5. You must use this pokemon and your favorite gen 1 pokemon at the top of your team in every battle of the next wifi tournament.

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#2
*pulls up chair*
*starts eating popcorn*
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.

User Info: willingmess

willingmess
4 years ago#3
CakeOfLies posted...
*pulls up chair*
*starts eating popcorn*


*Steals popcorn*
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon

User Info: Kitschgardener

Kitschgardener
4 years ago#4
#250 Ho-Oh.

impossibru.jpg

Edit: Oh and #091 Cloyster.

User Info: Pokemonz-Master

Pokemonz-Master
4 years ago#5
CakeOfLies posted...
*pulls up chair*
*starts eating popcorn*

*Pulls up a second chair*
*starts eating Crunch&Munch*

User Info: Pokemonz-Master

Pokemonz-Master
4 years ago#6
Pokemonz-Master posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
*pulls up chair*
*starts eating popcorn*

*Pulls up a second chair*
*starts eating Crunch&Munch*

inb4stealscrunch&munch

User Info: Masenko86

Masenko86
4 years ago#7
Mine, btw, would be arcanine and carvanha

User Info: Gray_Areas

Gray_Areas
4 years ago#8
Blastoise. And then I ended up with Crobat. Could be worse.
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480

User Info: Arne83

Arne83
4 years ago#9
Let's see...

1) 150

2) 12

3) 0*12=0

4) 151+0=151

5) 151+150=301

6) I have to use Mewtwo and Delcatty in a tournament I'm most likely not going to enter.
"Oh no...wiki has attained self-consciousness!" -SOLDIER_Bankai

User Info: Pokemonz-Master

Pokemonz-Master
4 years ago#10
Masenko86 posted...
Welcome genwunners and genwunner haters (I'm sure 99% of you fit 1 of these categories and the other 1% just brought popcorn to watch)

1.) Take your favorite gen 1 pokemon (make note of that pokemon's number) 150 Mewtwo

2.) Take the number of the month you were born May(05)

3.) Multiply the number from step 2 by the last digit of the number from step 1 5x0=0

4.) Add 151 to the result of step 30+151=151

5.) Add the result of step 4 to the pokemon's number from step 1 151+150=301
Mewtwo&Sableye
Mewtwo is banned

6.) See which pokemon matches the number from step 5. You must use this pokemon and your favorite gen 1 pokemon at the top of your team in every battle of the next wifi tournament.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The 1st 151 pokemon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived