This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite special sweeper

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Favorite special sweeper

User Info: Anclation

Anclation
4 years ago#11
Favorite Uber Special Sweeper: Mewtwo. Oftentimes all it needs is one Calm Mind to start sweeping entire teams, such great speed and coverage!

Favorite OU Special Sweeper: Volcarona. Quiver Dance, 'nuff said. Actually works really great on rain teams too, thanks to Hurricane.

Favorite UU Special Sweeper: Chandelure. Dat special attack, Dat coverage!

Favorite NU Special Sweeper: Glaceon. Sure, its coverage is bad, but it just feels so good to wreck unprepared teams with Scarfed Blizzard in Hail!

User Info: Chandler014

Chandler014
4 years ago#12
Lucario
Official Co-Leader and Supreme General of Team Miror Infinity.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.

User Info: Mr_Popel

Mr_Popel
4 years ago#13
Well i used Aklazam a lot back on the older pokemon titles

... now i tend to use Porygon Z a lot more, i just love that thing (either with an awesome x2 stab triple shot or a lucky Download boost ... doesn't really matter it's nice in both ways ... and the shiny spite looks so crazy ... didn't have any luck breeding a shiny Porygon so far though)

In W2 i use an Adaptability Porygon Z atm ... i usually do prefer Download but it's IVs were just way too optimal to drop it ... that triple shot is just crazy now :-p

I do have to try one of those DW Aklazams one day ... sadly i don't have enough DW points to catch Abras atm
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Favorite special sweeper

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived