This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Somethings that just absolutely blew my mind.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Somethings that just absolutely blew my mind.

User Info: Aeonin

Aeonin
4 years ago#11
Not only did I think that Azurill debuted in Gen II, I was thrown for a loop when I found out that it's a pure normal type.
"A man's soul burns hotter than any cape." - xgamer1234

User Info: UltimaZangetsu

UltimaZangetsu
4 years ago#12
I honestly have no idea where I got all of my Poke knowledge back in the day, but I seemed to be pretty on top of things. I remember figuring out the Regi puzzles on my own. I guess that blows my mind now.
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."

User Info: GiftedACIII

GiftedACIII
4 years ago#13
Aeonin posted...
Not only did I think that Azurill debuted in Gen II, I was thrown for a loop when I found out that it's a pure normal type.

Azurill debuts in gen III

User Info: Prodozul

Prodozul
4 years ago#14
ODomm posted...
karasu009 posted...
Ha. You said something funny.

No. I've always been a very perceptive person.

I was a kid man, give me a break...
I played Gold so naturally I never saw any Silver exclusive pokes. When I saw them in Hoenn, I assumed they were new in Gen 3

Don't feel bad. I had silver and had no idea both those lines were from gen 2...

User Info: Bartz

Bartz
4 years ago#15
I could understand you not recognizing the other lines you mentioned debuting in Gen II because they were either exclusives or pretty rare, but Swinub? I mean the Ice Path was crawling with them AND like you fought a ton of them before fighting Pryce who used both of the current members of that line.

User Info: ODomm

ODomm
4 years ago#16
UltimaZangetsu posted...
I honestly have no idea where I got all of my Poke knowledge back in the day, but I seemed to be pretty on top of things. I remember figuring out the Regi puzzles on my own. I guess that blows my mind now.

Like I said before, I remember Gen 1 cause it was new and exciting, then Gen 3 cause it was the huge graphical and gameplay improvement.

I guess I was just apathetic about Gen 2

And yea, I solved the Regi puzzles on my own the first time too, can't believe that haha
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have~~

User Info: ODomm

ODomm
4 years ago#17
Shadow Flare13 posted...
I could understand you not recognizing the other lines you mentioned debuting in Gen II because they were either exclusives or pretty rare, but Swinub? I mean the Ice Path was crawling with them AND like you fought a ton of them before fighting Pryce who used both of the current members of that line.

Hmm..... I feel like I do remember Swinub now.
And when I look at the Gen 2 sprite, it does ring a bell.

In the middle of typing this, yea I do remember Swinub.
The others though, I was almost 100% sure they were Gen 3, because when I look at their Gen 2 sprites, they look brand new to me.

That's incredible, it's like seeing Gen 1 fan made sprites of Gen 4 pokemon that are used in hacks.

It's just weird haha
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have~~

User Info: karasu009

karasu009
4 years ago#18
GiftedACIII posted...
ODomm posted...
karasu009 posted...
Ha. You said something funny.

No. I've always been a very perceptive person.

I was a kid man, give me a break...
I played Gold so naturally I never saw any Silver exclusive pokes. When I saw them in Hoenn, I assumed they were new in Gen 3

Yeah, its coming from someone who just realized after 9 years that Nidoking had a huge movepool and had to make a topic about its less amazing one, shadow ball

I know its movepool.

That wasn't the point of the topic. Which was actually a joke topic. Like all of my topics. Someone's jimmies are rustled.

I know mine will be tonight.

Oh yeah.
I am the darkness, I am the dragon...I am Soylent Green.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Somethings that just absolutely blew my mind.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived