This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire were released in the US exactly 10 years ago today.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire were released in the US exactly 10 years ago today.

User Info: Missingno_Mastr

Missingno_Mastr
4 years ago#1
Which means that the Swampert, Shiftry, and Linoone I have in Black 2 are exactly 10 years old as of today. It's amazing to think that I've had them for that long.

Anyone else have Pokemon as old as mine in their Generation V games?
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.

User Info: lazycomplife

lazycomplife
4 years ago#2
I have a pretty old team of Venusaur, Gengar, Dragonite, and Alakazam from LG.
They're about 8 years old or so.
Official Swinub

User Info: zerokid

zerokid
4 years ago#3
No, I was on haitus for a while and picked up Pokemon again in about 2007. My oldest Pokemon must be a Heracross nicknamed Herakrosu circa 2009.
Official [nobody cares] of the [your favourite game here] board.

User Info: Missingno_Mastr

Missingno_Mastr
4 years ago#4
I actually still have 5/6ths of my original team from Ruby, but only Swampert, Shiftry, and Linoone were obtained the same day the games came out. Took me a while before I got Castform and Wynaut, and I still have those. I still miss my Pelipper, though... but losing him did help me to stop using cheating devices.
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.

User Info: gamingrat

gamingrat
4 years ago#5
I still have my rayquaza. I leveled it to level 100 using Battle Mountain in the console games, and i have used him ever since
GT:gamingrat91

User Info: Decon082

Decon082
4 years ago#6
I still have tons of Pokemon from my first Gen 3 game (Emerald) but there's no way to know when I obtained them. I only know what day they arrived on the game when I transferred them. I'd say sometime in late 2005 was when I got the game, though I have no idea.

I do know that I got my Diamond version in June of 2007. I still have everything from my first playthrough on that game, since I've been unable to transfer until I get a 3DS this weekend.
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X boards.
http://www.youtube.com/Decon082/

User Info: SPDShadowRanger

SPDShadowRanger
4 years ago#7
Kyogre, my Beauty contest queen.

Brings tears to my eyes!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire were released in the US exactly 10 years ago today.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived