This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your favorite NOT fully evolved Pokemon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your favorite NOT fully evolved Pokemon

User Info: Earth_Echidna

Earth_Echidna
4 years ago#61
For me, it's Buizel, Murkrow, or Houndour.

Buizel and Floatzel have always been favourites of mine. I had read 'The Taggerung' shortly after Diamond and Pearl were released, and I had an obsession with otters then. So then, I start training my overlevelled Torterra... and the first Pokemon I run into? A level 40 Floatzel.

Murkrow has a particular awesome factor for me. Before I knew what competitive battling was, I decided to train up a team of six in case my very comptitive brother challenged me to a battle once more. At the forefront of this team was my Murkrow- Raven. She's level 87 now, and is more of an ingame team.

The last is Houndour. I loved dogs back then. I loved fire. Combine them and you got Houndour.
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 1335 1407 6427
When Life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand cookies instead! -Official Sandslash of the PMD3 boards

User Info: ArcaGrowlMewTwo

ArcaGrowlMewTwo
4 years ago#62
Growlithe. My favourite Pokemon has always been Growlithe.
Pro Tip 1: Insulting omnipotent forces of evil generally turns out to be a very bad idea.

User Info: OmALY_03

OmALY_03
4 years ago#63
Gold Charmeleon. Always hated the black Charizard. Should have stayed gold.
Give me your MONEY!!!

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
4 years ago#64
OmALY_03 posted...
Gold Charmeleon. Always hated the black Charizard. Should have stayed gold.

i had the same problem with the mareep line shiny mareep:http://www.serebii.net/Shiny/HGSS/179.png
then they changed it with flaffy just to change it back for amphy >.>
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=198321

User Info: tooweak

tooweak
4 years ago#65
For actual use against humans: Porygon 2. I'm shocked my Black 2 save only has two Pory2's trained up. It's so bad the main guy I fight changed his team to 3 Pokemon with Fighting type moves (as opposed to his old 1 guy) to ensure he can take down the Pory Bros (evolite Pory 2 + spec/scarf/orb Pory Z).

If non-competive counts, then add some starters, Pichu, and Togepi.

All Gen 1 first forms of starters due to nostalgia

Pikachu. Obvious, and THEN comes the kicker. Pikachu was my partner in PMD2. If it's speed was just a little higher (or its bulk a lot higher), I'd use it against friends.

Eevee [technically he's a starter, just not YOUR starter] Also like several of its Evo's. So I have a full box of them on Black 2. To put that into perspective: All of my Competitive-ready Pokemon combine to fill like 2 boxes. Smeargle + Ditto COMBINE for a box despite having to keep extras of of both due to not gettin right stats/natures on them yet.

Togepi (blame the anime)
Pichu (blame the mini movies)

Piplup

Oshawatt
Dewott

Chespin was going to be my Gen 6 starter, but then I was told I'm taking Fennekin. So I hope they can breed me a Chespin early enough to keep him useful for story.
If you believe the read a book line you spout, you DON'T want us near books. Our buying and whining would degrade books so bad that Twilight looks Shakespearean

User Info: paralyzed21

paralyzed21
4 years ago#66
magmar
http://www.wearethepanicdivision.com | http://www.facebook.com/thepanicdivision
---

User Info: RockmanAL

RockmanAL
4 years ago#67
Growlithe
dogs all the way
Games, Manga, Anime, Gunpla, Figures ONLY!
I now conclude that, Ever17's story is eminently the BEST story of all I've seen/read in my "entire life".

User Info: BigPappy09

BigPappy09
4 years ago#68
I love me some Diglett

User Info: banana360

banana360
4 years ago#69
Squirtle, Onix, Poliwag, Staryu, Horsea, Haunter, Totodile, Torchic, Mudkip, Taillow, Carvanha, Spheal, Prinplup, Oshawott, Herdier, Gothita, Joltik, Blitzle, Drilbur.

I honestly don't know how anyone can narrow down their favourite pokemon of any category down to one.
This reminds me of English classes where we'd put bulls*** meanings to things the that the authors didn't intend. - curryandrice

User Info: MettanAtem

MettanAtem
4 years ago#70
Finneon.
It has such a nice design.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your favorite NOT fully evolved Pokemon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived