This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone discover something on pokemon while semi-conscious?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone discover something on pokemon while semi-conscious?

User Info: AuroraSonicBeam

AuroraSonicBeam
3 years ago#1
The first legendary BEAST I ran into was Entei and I was pretty much out of it and didn't really realize wtf was going on. Same thing happened when my I found out my Quilava had Pokerus. I was wondering why the nurse was speaking more than usual.
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181

User Info: KingTumbleweed

KingTumbleweed
3 years ago#2
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
Same thing happened when my I found out my Quilava had Pokerus. I was wondering why the nurse was speaking more than usual.

Omygod this. I skipped half the conversation before I realised she was speaking a lot more. Read on for the next few lines but couldn't understand it at all after the parts I had skipped.
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams

User Info: keybladesrus

keybladesrus
3 years ago#3
My example is a bit different. When I was younger, I had a dream about Mew. In my dream, I was trying to catch Mew, but it always got away. Then, I threw out a super-common, low-levelled Pokemon. Mew used Transform on that Pokemon. I was then able to catch it with a single Pokeball without dealing any damage at all.

After that dream, I used my GameShark to activate the Mew event battle in Emerald (encounter codes would result in a disobedient Mew). I threw out a Lv. 2 Wurmple, and Mew used Transform. Just like in the dream, the Mew was captured with a single Pokeball.

This was before I knew that Transform also copied the target's catch rate.
"Let's just say they're...not okay" - Madara Uchiha

User Info: Nidoprime

Nidoprime
3 years ago#4
I was grinding in Platinum and stumbled across a shiny Mr. Mime. I had the volume off and was watching tv at the same time, not really paying attention. Luckily I looked and noticed the sprite colour before I killed the damn thing. Eventually caught it with a Timer Ball.
Just dodge U-1, keep dodging!
Pokemon Black 2 - 0562 4704 4442

User Info: karasu009

karasu009
3 years ago#5
Last night I caught a shiny Swinub. I went to a Pokemon Center cause I save there because I used to roleplay the idea that my avatar would be cold outside.

Anyway paused it. I went on here to tell, and then picked up my DS after a bit. Tired me assumed I saved, and shut it off. I didn't save.
http://i.imgur.com/GrIym72.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone discover something on pokemon while semi-conscious?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived