This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I am going to name my Kakuna "Yogurt" when I get this game. Rate the name /10 k?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I am going to name my Kakuna "Yogurt" when I get this game. Rate the name /10 k?

User Info: Name_Rater

Name_Rater
4 years ago#61
Metua posted...
Name_Rater posted...
Mugiloko posted...
Do it or you're MM

Fine, then. I contacted MM and he agreed to do this. He should be posting something at roughly the exact same time I post this.

This doesn't really prove anything. It's pretty easy to get a near STP with two accounts if they're logged in on different devices.

In other words, I can't win here, is what you're saying.
I am the Name Rater. As one of my customers says;
"Wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-wha-WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!? YOU obviously lack creativity, good sir!"

User Info: Missingno_Mastr

Missingno_Mastr
4 years ago#62
Metua posted...
Name_Rater posted...
Mugiloko posted...
Do it or you're MM

Fine, then. I contacted MM and he agreed to do this. He should be posting something at roughly the exact same time I post this.

This doesn't really prove anything. It's pretty easy to get a near STP with two accounts if they're logged in on different devices.

Well, this is some f***ing Tauros s***.
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I am going to name my Kakuna "Yogurt" when I get this game. Rate the name /10 k?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived