This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Chari... Oh screw it, let's talk about

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Chari... Oh screw it, let's talk about

User Info: Masenko86

Masenko86
4 years ago#1
Surskit. It's more admirable and a better candidate for dragon type. So is skitty. Anyway, back to surskit. It needs a split evo, for real, where it keeps the bug/water typing and has far better stats than masquerain. Elsewise, they need to make a new, good water/bug type. Not that Gamefreak listens...

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#2
I agree, but if GameFreak listened to their fanbase, Pokemon would've died a looooooong time ago. It's sad, but it's true. Pokemon like Surskit, Stunfisk, and Bellsprout will always be their not-Dragon selves...
We'll probably never get another Bug/Water type.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.

Masenko86
4 years ago#3
Yeah, but I hope they do give another water/bug type. Water and bug both have 2 weaknesses. Combined, they still have 2 weaknesses, get STAB from 2 types (duh), and it's just got a lot of potential. Too bad surskit is so weak.

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#4
I'd like a Water/Bug type based on the moon as a counterpart to Volcarona. That would be pretty awesome.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.

Masenko86
4 years ago#5
CakeOfLies posted...
I'd like a Water/Bug type based on the moon as a counterpart to Volcarona. That would be pretty awesome.

This!... This would be fantastic! You, sir, deserve a cookie. Infiltrate Gamefreak, see that this happens, and the Pokeuniverse will have a huge cake in celebration. It will be epic

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
4 years ago#6
Pssh. Surskit looks like it was designed by people from ikea.

User Info: Hierarchy225

Hierarchy225
4 years ago#7
CakeOfLies posted...

This would be great.

Would be great if they added a moon/night based weather affect to go with it as well..
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Chari... Oh screw it, let's talk about

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived