This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Its time! Three way fatal!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Its time! Three way fatal!!!

User Info: Aurawhisperer

Aurawhisperer
4 years ago#1
Based on our all time fire/fighting starters! I present you... - Results (80 votes)
Blazikien
62.5% (50 votes)
Infernape
30% (24 votes)
Emboar
7.5% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Now to make this fair rather than broken and one sided, abilities of all sorts are nullified. They will also be placed in a mythril cage, due to steel unable to hold against emboars weight.

Now then, who shall win? Who would go down first?!

Bio:

Blazikien: pre evolve of torchics tree. Known to be the underdog, turning into every bandwagons love due to its DW ability; speed boost. Known to be 3rd gen fire starter

Infernape: pre evolve of chimchars tree. Known as previous champion from gen 4, it is known that blazikien is now its newest competitive rival. Introduced in gen 4

Emboar: pre evolve of tepigs tree. Still freshly new to the fire/fighting group, he's known to either be adored or hated. However, isnt capable in competitive matches compared to blazikien and infernape. However, known to be a pure hearted fighter. Introduced in gen 5

Now then... Are we ready? Let this fatal begin!!!!
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265 White 2: Zakary: 0820 1802 3233. Chat off while trading

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
4 years ago#2
Charizard!

The new Fire/Fighting type.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: BlueGaryOak

BlueGaryOak
4 years ago#3
Emboar, because I don't think it is that bad (outside of being bad in competitive).

I like it. Wish it was Fire/Dark or Ground though.
I am ddg

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
4 years ago#4
Blaziken has Brave Bird.
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif

User Info: wind64a

wind64a
4 years ago#5
Do the guys voting for Blaziken know that Speed Boost is nullified for the purposes of this match?

I'm voting for Infernape personally.
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142

Aurawhisperer
4 years ago#6
Either the 8 voters dont read or bandwagon followers, but if they think blazikien can beat infernape with abilities being nullified.... Then we need a recap of gen 4.

Anyway, i cant vote. Too much of a decision
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265 White 2: Zakary: 0820 1802 3233. Chat off while trading

wind64a
4 years ago#7
Remember Infernape is faster than Blaziken and learns Earthquake.
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142

Aurawhisperer
4 years ago#8
Earthquake & psychic infernape actually.

Emboar would be able to resist both and revenge kill however

wind64a
4 years ago#9
Aurawhisperer posted...
Earthquake & psychic infernape actually.

Emboar would be able to resist both and revenge kill however

Not Flying Gem boosted Acrobatics.
Badge Case [Time Badge]

Aurawhisperer
4 years ago#10
Wouldnt acrobatics be nullified though? Regardless if the gem holder is going to be used that turn?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Its time! Three way fatal!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived