This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Caves with HM move puzzles. I hate them

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Caves with HM move puzzles. I hate them

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
4 years ago#1
Mostly ice caves where you're forced to use Rock Smash and Strength.

Then there's dark caves where you have to use a pokemon to be a Flash HM slave

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
4 years ago#2
Okay
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you

User Info: makedounia

makedounia
4 years ago#3
I like them

User Info: Kirazykid

Kirazykid
4 years ago#4
There are only strength puzzles ever. Using rocksmash or flash is not a puzzle.
http://i.imgur.com/IeM8k.gif
White 2 Friend Code: 4342 1476 5894

User Info: Mugiloko

Mugiloko
4 years ago#5
lolooolololololo no1 cares
B1 FC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/ayRpQlZ.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board

User Info: TIGERJACKS0N

TIGERJACKS0N
4 years ago#6
MEANWHILE AT GOLD TEEF RECORDING STUDIOS

chorus:
Marshal: You can run the skreetz with yo thugs and yo click, but come at me crooked and get ya wig split! Like the big bad WOOF i huff and puff, enough to make these b**** f*** off in the quickness!

You can run the skreetz with yo thugs and yo click, but come at me crooked and get ya wig split! Like the big bad WOOF i huff and puff, enough to make these b**** f*** off in the quickness!

verse 1:
Drayden: Standin' up TALL mean muggin' ALL you b*****, skinny motha***** better hit 24 hour fitness. Heart of DRAGON wit my pants saggin', you already know i ain't to be f***** with but these b**** run they mouf's sayin i'm a b****, when they already knowin' they ain't about that livin'

Chorus:
Marshal: You can run the skreetz with yo thugs and yo click, but come at me crooked and get ya wig split! Like the big bad WOOF i huff and puff, enough to make these b**** f*** off in the quickness!

You can run the skreetz with yo thugs and yo click, but come at me crooked and get ya wig split! Like the big bad WOOF i huff and puff, enough to make these b**** f*** off in the quickness!

Verse 2:
Koga: This ain't war but i stay slippin in the darkness, catchin' b***** slippn' murkin' em wit the quickness. This wicked little brotha can not be SEEN by the naked eye of a man filled with fear, stick ya ears up and see if you can hear, the sound, of these footsteps stalkin' up behind ya TOO LATE. done left that b**** dead he met his fate

Chorus:

http://i.imgur.com/ZKnlH.jpg -my girlfriend <3
http://i.imgur.com/JN9dp.jpg -I love her so much ^_^

User Info: CarbideTitan

CarbideTitan
4 years ago#7
Kirazykid posted...
There are only strength puzzles ever. Using rocksmash or flash is not a puzzle.

L2seafoamislandsandCeruleancave
Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails, pray for me now that the hour of my death which I hope is soon, Amen

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
4 years ago#8
I get tired of the caves where its really dark where you hav to Flash HM slave a pokemon and not a whole lot of pokemon that can use Flash except a few like Weepinbell and Abras
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Caves with HM move puzzles. I hate them

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived