This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does Gamestop offer any pre-order bounus with pokemon games like they do with

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Does Gamestop offer any pre-order bounus with pokemon games like they do with

User Info: gans626

gans626
3 years ago#1
80/80 every other game?

And I mean something useful in game you can download, and not say like a free poster ect.
Albert Wesker for President 2016

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
3 years ago#2
GameStop has never had any pre-order bonuses for download with Pokemon games.
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven

User Info: Brandon042487

Brandon042487
3 years ago#3
FuneralCake posted...
GameStop has never had any pre-order bonuses for download with Pokemon games.

There was that Keldeo event for B2&W2, I went back ato ask about canceling it and said I couldn't cus it said I downloaded the DLC for it.

Which was stupid cus anyone could come in a get the Keldeo without reserving the game. I let it drop cus I didn't want to cancel just kinda of a stupid stipulation
>Insert Signature Here<

User Info: ThatKipp

ThatKipp
3 years ago#4
Victini for BW and Genesect for B2W2, although those weren't true pre-order bonuses, nor were they GameStop exclusive.
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X board+Only member of my one-man team
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725

User Info: LinkOfOrdon

LinkOfOrdon
3 years ago#5
The only pre orders I remember seeing at Gamestop were for Diamond and Peal in the form of character styluses for Dialga and Palkia and then small Lugia and Ho-Oh figures for Heart Gold and Soul Silver.
Before you do something bad take a moment to ponder. Is it worth becoming a prinny for? Or worse..Etna's Vassal dood?
PSN: InisoMiagi Add meh ^_^
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Does Gamestop offer any pre-order bounus with pokemon games like they do with

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived