The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can you name all 649 pokemon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Can you name all 649 pokemon?

User Info: pokemongames

pokemongames
4 years ago#1
http://www.sporcle.com/games/tobley/limit_exceeded
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, and I am 100% proud of it.

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
4 years ago#2
As the only true Pokemon fan, I will do it.
I shook hands with the new Pope. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.

User Info: Xazeal

Xazeal
4 years ago#3
Nope.

I can usually finish Gen I, and most of Gen III and IV. Gen II and V are hopeless.
Official Mienshao of the Pokemon X Board

User Info: Zadios765

Zadios765
4 years ago#4
TherianReturns posted...

How do we know you're not just gonna look them up on a website or pull out your ds and look at the pokedex
My name is a secret because... It's just cooler that way

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
4 years ago#5
Zadios765 posted...
TherianReturns posted...

How do we know you're not just gonna look them up on a website or pull out your ds and look at the pokedex

I'm doing it for myself. lol what you think, or if you don't believe I do it legit or not
I shook hands with the new Pope. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.

User Info: Zadios765

Zadios765
4 years ago#6
TherianReturns posted...
Zadios765 posted...
TherianReturns posted...

I'm doing it for myself. lol what you think, or if you don't believe I do it legit or not

Fair enough you can't say my question wasn't a fair question though we are on the internet after all
My name is a secret because... It's just cooler that way

User Info: Mudkip43

Mudkip43
4 years ago#7
Yes.
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC

User Info: faruway

faruway
4 years ago#8
Here's what I think....

Someone should filmed himself/herself saying all 649 pokemon names in one go (also no editing tricks), full figure in a room with no scribbled notes and DSes, along with computers, laptops and all. To be sure, that person must show everyone that he/she doesn't have anything to cheat and all.
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571

User Info: noname2lazy

noname2lazy
4 years ago#9
Got to 253 before getting bored lol.

User Info: sonOFestark

sonOFestark
4 years ago#10
The first time I did that I spent forever trying to spell "Cof*grigus" (I thought it was "Conf*grigus" for some reason). I got it in the end though, along with the other 648 :D
(I wasn't allowed to post uncensored -_- I could have sworn I saw someone post the full name and say that it doesn't get blocked)
White 2 FC: 2624 0707 4433
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Can you name all 649 pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived