This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone remember that episode where the guy used a Master Ball on a Whiscash?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone remember that episode where the guy used a Master Ball on a Whiscash?

User Info: pokemongames

pokemongames
3 years ago#11
There were many giant pokemon in the anime. Remember that humungous Dragonite in the lighthouse episode.
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, and I am 100% proud of it.

User Info: Pendragoon

Pendragoon
3 years ago#12
pokemongames posted...
There were many giant pokemon in the anime. Remember that humungous Dragonite in the lighthouse episode.

Imagine someone using that beast in a battle in the show... Nickname, Gojira.
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709

User Info: wahaha911

wahaha911
3 years ago#13
That is utterly messed up even though my dad and I end up watching it anyways because of the messed upness of it all
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!

User Info: ExcIusivity69

ExcIusivity69
3 years ago#14
VoidBeyond posted...
ShinyDittozero posted...
Good times. I think someone sold him a fake. I remember that the pokemon was unusually large too.

Yeah, that Whiscash made me think that all Whiscash were huge. Until I looked at the Pokedex entry for it and had my mind blown.

I used to think Tentacruels were all gigantic, because the first Tentacruel to appear in the anime was huge. I know they explained in the episode why it became so huge, but since I first watched it as a kid I didn't care much for the dialogue, so I ignored it.
When did "casual player" become an insult? -Taizuku
The real question is "When did hardcore gamer become a compliment/aspiration?" -JMBoote
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone remember that episode where the guy used a Master Ball on a Whiscash?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived