This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

After your death, you are reincarnated in this pokemon, how will you spend your

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. After your death, you are reincarnated in this pokemon, how will you spend your

User Info: gamingrat

gamingrat
3 years ago#51
Charmander. I take pride in the fact that i was reincarnated into the cutest of the starters, and look foward to the day that i fully evolve and burn the world to the ground
GT:gamingrat91

User Info: CarbideTitan

CarbideTitan
3 years ago#52
Registeel, I could have done worse. I would Walk around Cursing constantly but because of the Amnesia I wouldn't know why.
Me? Nothing. You, on the other hand, have a bullet inside you.

User Info: wahaha911

wahaha911
3 years ago#53
gamingrat posted...
Charmander. I take pride in the fact that i was reincarnated into the cutest of the starters, and look foward to the day that i fully evolve and burn the world to the ground

Name yourself AGUMON
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!

User Info: 3PiesAndAFork

3PiesAndAFork
3 years ago#54
Golurk. I've always wanted to be a transformer! I would do whatever the f*** I want, cause I'm a giant robot ghost!
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."

User Info: Estheimaster

Estheimaster
3 years ago#55
Diglett. I guess I can dig... and dig... and dig...

I don't want to evolve. One head is enough for me!
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.

User Info: KingdomHeartAce

KingdomHeartAce
3 years ago#56
Sharpedo.

Gonna look for the sunken city of dreams while feasting on the various delectable sea Pokemon, and hopefully avoid getting swallowed by a Wailord.

User Info: tivanenk

tivanenk
3 years ago#57
Garchomp. I got damn lucky. I will become a beast - a powerful land-shark that can prey on and hunt other pokemon.
Quinn is mai waifu.

User Info: Pendragon71037

Pendragon71037
3 years ago#58
Inb4yamask

I got Fraxure. Who got Haxorus again? I'd probably hang out with them, break some molds.
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.

User Info: grovyle48

grovyle48
3 years ago#59
Krookodile

I don't really know what I'd do.
3DS games to be gotten are the following: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, and PMD: Gates to Infinity

User Info: EmperorShuckle

EmperorShuckle
3 years ago#60
Gardevoir.

Make your own jokes here
Pokemon w2: 4685-8750-4733
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. After your death, you are reincarnated in this pokemon, how will you spend your

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived