This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Sylveon is a dragon type?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What if Sylveon is a dragon type?

User Info: Human-Bean

Human-Bean
3 years ago#1
This is because all the previous evolutions are based on the special based types in Generation I to III. Fire, Water, Grass, Electricity, Psychic, Dark and, Ice. The only one missing is Dragon. Users have frequently posted that that the Sylveon is derived from the word 'sylph' and, it regards a fairy, I'm not to familiar with the theory. Fairies are mythical beings as are Dragons. Altaria is a pretty stupid looking Dragon.

User Info: ColtCababa

ColtCababa
3 years ago#2
Yes. You can tell how much of a threading dragon it is with those fearsome bows!
Official Shadow Crawdaunt of the Pokemon X/Y Boards and Team Miror Infinity
Movie of the Year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhoepQrxbfc

User Info: SaintZetsu

SaintZetsu
3 years ago#3
ColtCababa posted...
Yes. You can tell how much of a threading dragon it is with those fearsome bows!

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/d/da/334Altaria.png/180px-334Altaria.png

Just look at those fearsome wings. And those claws nearly make me poop myself with fear every time I see them.
Yes, I am a squirrel gamer, yes I love videogames, no you can't have my number or take my nuts.

User Info: gladwyn101

gladwyn101
3 years ago#4
ColtCababa posted...

Clearly you've never seen the Dungeons and Dragons Faerie Dragon.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090414205621/forgottenrealms/images/e/ec/Faerie_dragon.jpg
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
3 years ago#5
I would rage if Sylveon was given dragon-typing, but Charizard wasn't
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: kwando1313

kwando1313
3 years ago#6
iKhanic posted...

I would watch this many times on youtube.
Mugiloko posted...
kwando is 100% right

Human-Bean
3 years ago#7
iKhanic posted...

Charizard does not deserve to be a Dragon, it's got a pot belly in the anime, that makes it look so stupid.

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
3 years ago#8
Human-Bean posted...
iKhanic posted...

Charizard does not deserve to be a Dragon, it's got a pot belly in the anime, that makes it look so stupid.

He's already a dragon. I think you mean he doesn't deserve to be Dragon-type. Though in fact he does cus he's awesome.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: pyrotempestwing

pyrotempestwing
3 years ago#9
It won't be a Dragon, but we need one.
FC's: B1: Lexi 2365-9525-1918; B2: Misaki 4213-1809-7119 3DS FC: Thomas 5069-4431-9392
Official Combat Pragmatist of Real Life.

Human-Bean
3 years ago#10
ColtCababa posted...

You are one mean kid.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What if Sylveon is a dragon type?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived