This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

any new reveals?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. any new reveals?

User Info: hylianslayer

hylianslayer
3 years ago#1
i havent been around since sylveons reveal. has his type been revealed? any new pokemon/evolutions?
White lawliot-1678 9390 8407, platinum anthony-3482 8253 5312, white2 stewart-0734 2568 0385

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
3 years ago#2
Nothing at all. But there is supposed to be a big reveal next week of a new Pokemon or something. It's going to be on that Japanese Pokemon TV show or whatever, and apparently they're going to do a localized announcement at the same time online (for people outside Japan) as a worldwide announcement (I guess like how they did with the XY original announce trailer)
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."

User Info: otter_929

otter_929
3 years ago#3
Next Saturday will be the next reveal
3DS FC: 2750-1095-9276
Dillon, K. Rool, Dixie, Shulk, Takamaru, Little Mac, Chrom, Animal Crosser, Bowser Jr., and Geno for Smash Bros Wii U!!

User Info: Missingno_Mastr

Missingno_Mastr
3 years ago#4
You didn't miss a thing. We're getting something big this Saturday, though. A new Pokemon, at the very least.
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. any new reveals?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived