This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Propose evolutions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. ITT: Propose evolutions

User Info: blh88

blh88
4 years ago#21
An evolution that is only obtained by breeding a Pikachu with a Raticate to spawn a horrible, lightning-shooting, massive-fanged, giant rat. Maybe throw in some Mew genes just to really kickstart this thing.
so delicious and moist

User Info: stranksy

stranksy
4 years ago#22
Well that escalated quickly. I like the design and stuff too... but I also enjoy watching people rage for absolutely zero reason, so I'm quite torn right now...

In any case, I completely forgot about my gen III friends that want an evo! Mawile, Torkoal, Tropius, and Grumpig could use evos, a prevo (and maybe evos?) for plusle/minun and volbeat/illumise... I love generation III, apart from the eastern half of Hoenn...
When life's really getting you down, take solace in the fact that you're going to die.

User Info: SilverSock

SilverSock
4 years ago#23
Shuckle

*Laughs maniacally*
I summoned a baby to attract a lion. It didn't seem to work, so I tried a delicious baby.
Regular baby ATE delicious baby. Horror....horror.~Gameplayingperson

User Info: wind64a

wind64a
4 years ago#24
stranksy posted...
Well that escalated quickly. I like the design and stuff too... but I also enjoy watching people rage for absolutely zero reason, so I'm quite torn right now...

In any case, I completely forgot about my gen III friends that want an evo! Mawile, Torkoal, Tropius, and Grumpig could use evos, a prevo (and maybe evos?) for plusle/minun and volbeat/illumise... I love generation III, apart from the eastern half of Hoenn...

Gabby becomes even more powerful, I'm ok with this.
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142

User Info: stranksy

stranksy
4 years ago#25
Gabby becomes even more powerful, I'm ok with this.
?
When life's really getting you down, take solace in the fact that you're going to die.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. ITT: Propose evolutions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived