This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

User Info: MrMaho

MrMaho
4 years ago#181
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...
Knock the scientist out! Hit 'em with a pipe!

That's just pure metagaming

I know :3...just playing around.
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops

User Info: purplezoroark

purplezoroark
4 years ago#182
henriue posted...
purplezoroark posted...
henriue posted...
Hello children!

I don't know whether or not i will have to leave soon, but as of now i am probably free!
====
So, as Yuuki opens the door to the lab, he finds his pokÚballs on a shelf beside the door, on the far end of the Lab there is a scientist tweaking on the pokÚdex, there aren't any chemicals around but lots of tools and computers.

Scientist: Hmm interesting contraptions and circuits...*mumble mumble*

*yuuki quickly grabs his pokeballs*

Yuuki: oh thank god you guys are safe I don't know what I would have done without my partners...
Now, where's my pokede-

*yuuki notices the creepy scientist*
Yuuki: kuro! Turn us invisible
*kuro uses ilusions*

(Yuuki: what on earth is he doing to my pokedex!? Hope he doesn't breaks it, I have to take it back.. But how? It will be a huge mess if they found out I escaped...)

*yuuki decides to watch the scientist from a safe distance and wait for a chance to get his pokedex*

~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, sorry didn't knew you weren't in XD
If are leaving don't worry about me I can wait

The man is marveled at the sight of the pokÚdex and seems to be very concentrated on his task

Yuuki: ok.. That creepy old guy hasn't move for 15 minutes... Oh well he can't talk if he's unconcious!

*yuuki grabs a pipe*

Yukki: GIVE ME BACK MA POKEDEX!!!
Scientist: *huff huff* *mumble* scienc- huh? ACK!

*yuuki knocks out the scientis and takes back his pokedex*

Yuuki: pheeww looks like it isn't broken.. Thank god.. Well I already have my stuff back, time to head back and repor to blue abour this secret base! Let's get out of here kuro! You lead the way

*yuuki follows kuro to the exit*

(Yuuki: if team void had a base near the tournament.. They must be up to something! I hope we aren't too late..)
~~~~~~~~~~

I guess that's it till the finals are over?

@maho: haha thanks for the suggestion I didn't wanted to do anything reckless but since henri said the scientist didn't do anything that's seems like the right thing to do XD
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards

purplezoroark
4 years ago#183
MrMaho posted...
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...
Knock the scientist out! Hit 'em with a pipe!

That's just pure metagaming

I know :3...just playing around.

Naahh I'm actually going to do that, that's what I would do IRL anyways

User Info: RatedRKO7

RatedRKO7
4 years ago#184
*Dark heads to the nurse and has her heal Inferno.
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y

User Info: MrMaho

MrMaho
4 years ago#185
-facepalm-

Well, I gues Henri will have to do something right back to you D:
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops

User Info: henriue

henriue
4 years ago#186
purplezoroark posted...
henriue posted...
purplezoroark posted...
henriue posted...
Hello children!

I don't know whether or not i will have to leave soon, but as of now i am probably free!
====
So, as Yuuki opens the door to the lab, he finds his pokÚballs on a shelf beside the door, on the far end of the Lab there is a scientist tweaking on the pokÚdex, there aren't any chemicals around but lots of tools and computers.

Scientist: Hmm interesting contraptions and circuits...*mumble mumble*

*yuuki quickly grabs his pokeballs*

Yuuki: oh thank god you guys are safe I don't know what I would have done without my partners...
Now, where's my pokede-

*yuuki notices the creepy scientist*
Yuuki: kuro! Turn us invisible
*kuro uses ilusions*

(Yuuki: what on earth is he doing to my pokedex!? Hope he doesn't breaks it, I have to take it back.. But how? It will be a huge mess if they found out I escaped...)

*yuuki decides to watch the scientist from a safe distance and wait for a chance to get his pokedex*

~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, sorry didn't knew you weren't in XD
If are leaving don't worry about me I can wait

The man is marveled at the sight of the pokÚdex and seems to be very concentrated on his task

Yuuki: ok.. That creepy old guy hasn't move for 15 minutes... Oh well he can't talk if he's unconcious!

*yuuki grabs a pipe*

Yukki: GIVE ME BACK MA POKEDEX!!!
Scientist: *huff huff* *mumble* scienc- huh? ACK!

*yuuki knocks out the scientis and takes back his pokedex*

Yuuki: pheeww looks like it isn't broken.. Thank god.. Well I already have my stuff back, time to head back and repor to blue abour this secret base! Let's get out of here kuro! You lead the way

*yuuki follows kuro to the exit*

(Yuuki: if team void had a base near the tournament.. They must be up to something! I hope we aren't too late..)
~~~~~~~~~~

I guess that's it till the finals are over?

@maho: haha thanks for the suggestion I didn't wanted to do anything reckless but since henri said the scientist didn't do anything that's seems like the right thing to do XD

Grunt: WHO SCREAMED!?
Grunt: Check the kid!
Grunt: He's missing!

Yuuki hears these words climbing up a spiral staircase, upon reaching the top however, there is a Machamp blocking the door. Beside him stands Plum.

Plum: I've been waiting for the day you or your friends would entertain me once more HAHAHA... but i will keep it fair, first one you have to beat before continuing is Dr. Crawley, he is just back from a late lunch, lucky for him, he wasn't here to be bludgeoned by you. You got some guts, that is requirement 1 HAHAHA.

Dr. Crawley: System ON, Grimer GO!
Grimer: Blaaarrrghhh
I'll have something to write here someday.

purplezoroark
4 years ago#187
MrMaho posted...
-facepalm-

Hehe I know I'm actually waiting for it :D but what's the worse that could happen? I'm not sure I had much of a choice either hit him or wait for the rest of my life until he moved

henriue
4 years ago#188
purplezoroark posted...
MrMaho posted...
-facepalm-

Hehe I know I'm actually waiting for it :D but what's the worse that could happen? I'm not sure I had much of a choice either hit him or wait for the rest of my life until he moved

Oh you will get what's coming for you *Evil laugh*
kidding, there will be repercursions thouh

User Info: RatedRKO7

RatedRKO7
4 years ago#189
what is the next match? Also what are the prizes again?
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y

henriue
4 years ago#190
RatedRKO7 posted...
what is the next match? Also what are the prizes again?

IRC, 1st prize is 4000 PD 2nd is a Moon stone 3rd is razor fang and 4th is TM cut
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived