This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope disconnects count as losses this time.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hope disconnects count as losses this time.

User Info: CM_Ponch

CM_Ponch
4 years ago#1
So much salt.
http://i.minus.com/ibaA0poozfqtmX.gif
http://i.imgur.com/0Ccy1.png

User Info: Mewtwo_soul

Mewtwo_soul
4 years ago#2
I fully agree.
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#3
Me too.
And for GTS trading, I hope you don't have to have the Pokemon in your Dex to search for it.
For example, I don't have Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina at all. I want them. I have duplicates of other Legendaries. And I can't trade for those three. Same with things like Infernape. Don't have one, but I really want one.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.

User Info: protobakurion

protobakurion
4 years ago#4
CakeOfLies posted...
Me too.
And for GTS trading, I hope you don't have to have the Pokemon in your Dex to search for it.
For example, I don't have Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina at all. I want them. I have duplicates of other Legendaries. And I can't trade for those three. Same with things like Infernape. Don't have one, but I really want one.
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.

User Info: kwando1313

kwando1313
4 years ago#5
protobakurion posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Me too.

---
Mugiloko posted...
kwando is 100% right

User Info: sonofcasbah

sonofcasbah
4 years ago#6
GTS and online battling need a huge upgrade. hope they finally get around to fixing that.
PSN: SonOfCasbah
W2 FC: 0218-8783-2025

User Info: EpicYoshi801

EpicYoshi801
4 years ago#7
kwando1313 posted...
protobakurion posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Me too.

---
Official Donphan of the Pokemon X board. Official Yoshi of the SSBU board.

User Info: UltimaZangetsu

UltimaZangetsu
4 years ago#8
CakeOfLies posted...
Me too.

Exactly. Isn't the point of trading to help others complete their Dex while completing my own? How am I supposed to do that when certain Pokemon are never encountered in game and thus I can't see them?
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."

User Info: protobakurion

protobakurion
4 years ago#9
Again with the requotes lol.

And the Lv. 9 or below crap is annoying.
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I hope disconnects count as losses this time.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived