This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Triple battles and rotation

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Triple battles and rotation

User Info: MalkyeaImbak

MalkyeaImbak
4 years ago#1
Think they'll be brought back in X/Y?

I actually hope they do and really don't see why they are frowned upon. Its a unique playstyle that deserves their own tier list (some pokemon are made solely for triple and not single)

Would also like a wiiU game that focuses on triple battles similar to how xd focused on doubles. starting 3 pokemon can be (3 eevees of your choice (i'm so picking flareon/jolteon/vaporeon))

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
4 years ago#2
Yes, I expect it
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you

User Info: Xavier_On_High

Xavier_On_High
4 years ago#3
I could never get into Triples, but I love Rotation. It's an incredibly defensive metagame and entry hazards are almost useless, so it's a nice change from singles.

So I hope at the very least they bring back Rotation. I expect they'll bring back both, though.
"It was like unwrapping a wonderful present -- a present made out of presents." - Graham Linehan, describing the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

User Info: Nomytaker

Nomytaker
4 years ago#4
Triple battles can come back, but I think it would be nice if you had the option to do a Single or Triple battle with the trainer. Absolutely hated rotation battles, would prefer them not to come back.
Sic vis pacem, para bellum.
Don't make me HM01 you.

User Info: MrFingers07

MrFingers07
4 years ago#5
Absolutely hated rotation battles, would prefer them not to come back.

>:(
:D Brawlin' Mains: R.O.B., Lucario, Pikachu, Wolf

User Info: ThatKipp

ThatKipp
4 years ago#6
Saying Triples and Rotationals won't return is like saying that Doubles are only in Gen 3.
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X board+Only member of my one-man team
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725

User Info: ryudin89

ryudin89
4 years ago#7
Nomytaker posted...
Absolutely hated rotation battles, would prefer them not to come back.

Let us rejoice in our hate of rotation battles together.
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr

User Info: MalkyeaImbak

MalkyeaImbak
4 years ago#8
well the difference between gen 3 to gen 4 and gen 5 to gen 6 is the change in graphics. gen 3 to 4 was still sprites so double was easy to incorporate.

But i hope and believe triples will return. I'd be pissed if they don't
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Triple battles and rotation

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived