This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Mareep line needs some love

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The Mareep line needs some love

User Info: Twilight_Sonata

Twilight_Sonata
4 years ago#21
SerperiorThanU posted...
Ampharos is amazing in NU what you talking about?

Nobody cares about NU.
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe

User Info: ThatPersonGuy

ThatPersonGuy
4 years ago#22
Twilight_Sonata posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
Ampharos is amazing in NU what you talking about?

Nobody cares about NU.

Except for people that don't want to play against the same 25-50 Pokemon over and over again.
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race

User Info: Twilight_Sonata

Twilight_Sonata
4 years ago#23
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Except for people that don't want to play against the same 25-50 Pokemon over and over again.

I don't like any more than you do that nobody cares about NU, but it's still the truth.
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe

User Info: EtherPhoenix

EtherPhoenix
4 years ago#24
MissCarriage posted...
Ampharos is my favorite Pokemon ever, and I agree it needs more love. If Lilligant gets Quiver Dance ("Butterfly Dance" in Japanese), then Ampharos should get Tail Glow.

EDIT: On the bright side (pun intended), if the rumored Light type becomes a reality (not that I think it will), the Mareep line has no excuse not to get it, so that'll probably be fun.

Anything... I'm down for anything! Mareep is my favorite Pokemon ever but I also love Flaaffy and Ampharos. If it gets neglected again this generation I'll be a sad sheepie.

My wife's favorite is Mareep too! She (as well as I) would be thrilled if it got something new.
I left myself logged in on my friend's CPU and he changed my sig to this ^_^;
Official Breloom of the Pokemon X boards

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
4 years ago#25
I'm not talking about tiers or anything I just want it to have more variety battlewise. I've literally played almost every Ampharos variant from FocusPuncher to Trick Room semi-sweeper to Cotton Guard-Counterer. Unfortunately it is outclassed by many other Pokemon but tbh I just want it to have more options. :P
Love me long time.

User Info: EpicYoshi801

EpicYoshi801
4 years ago#26
MissCarriage posted...
The only Pokemon that deserves a move more than Mareep getting Tail Glow is Flareon getting Flare Blitz.

Gengar with Nasty Plot.
Official Donphan of the Pokemon X board. Official Yoshi of the SSBU board.

User Info: Coop14

Coop14
4 years ago#27
Hehe tc I was considering making a topic similar to this.

Without a doubt my favorite Electric type, and one of my favorite Pokemon of all time.

No idea why I just love the thing. <3 Shiny Ampharos/Normal Ampharos/Anything involving Ampharos
When one hates music, I question if they hate the soul. Music is undefinable, so don't try to define it for others.

User Info: SerperiorThanU

SerperiorThanU
4 years ago#28
ThatPersonGuy posted...

I don't like any more than you do that nobody cares about NU, but it's still the truth.

There's actually a fine amount of people in NU and even more in UU. OU of course has the most but a lot of it is noobs who don't know how to switch

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
4 years ago#29
EpicYoshi801 posted...
MissCarriage posted...
The only Pokemon that deserves a move more than Mareep getting Tail Glow is Flareon getting Flare Blitz.

Gengar with Nasty Plot.

Wait it doesn't learn that? o_o

Coop14 posted...
Hehe tc I was considering making a topic similar to this.

Without a doubt my favorite Electric type, and one of my favorite Pokemon of all time.

No idea why I just love the thing. <3 Shiny Ampharos/Normal Ampharos/Anything involving Ampharos

Me too! Except for the whole line. :D
Love me long time.

User Info: MetaFalconPunch

MetaFalconPunch
4 years ago#30
Ampharos was the 2nd member of my 3 member endgame team in HG (my first Pokemon game). I loved the little guy so much!

I would be so happy if he got a buff!
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The Mareep line needs some love

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived