This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Pokemon X and Y added talking Pokemon.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If Pokemon X and Y added talking Pokemon.

User Info: Hierarchy225

Hierarchy225
4 years ago#1
Like Pokemon who have shown the capacity for human speech in one way or another. For example Slowking, Lucario, and maybe Alakazam.

How would you feel about this.

User Info: ThatKipp

ThatKipp
4 years ago#2
I could've sworn some Pokemon talk to you in the games. All I remember specifically is Regigigas in the second Pokemon Ranger game.
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X board+Only member of my one-man team
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725

Hierarchy225
4 years ago#3
I've actually never played Pokemon Ranger before. I've heard good things about it though. Or was the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? I forget.

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#4
I think it would be cool if Mewtwo had dialogue.
If he was a villain that you fought (but couldn't catch) several times throughout the game.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.

Hierarchy225
4 years ago#5
CakeOfLies posted...
If he was a villain that you fought (but couldn't catch) several times throughout the game.

I really like this. A Pokemon antagonist would be awesome.

User Info: Meta289

Meta289
4 years ago#6
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Chatot
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#7
Hierarchy225 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Yeah. I mean, the games are apparently gonna be about genetics. Why not have the genetic Pokemon play a huge role?
Especially if he's getting a new form. Maybe becoming this new form could be part of his evil plan. It would really give Mewtwo fantastic development.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.

User Info: VoidEnvoy

VoidEnvoy
4 years ago#8
CakeOfLies posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Yeah. I mean, the games are apparently gonna be about genetics. Why not have the genetic Pokemon play a huge role?
Especially if he's getting a new form. Maybe becoming this new form could be part of his evil plan. It would really give Mewtwo fantastic development.

But I thought you hated the new form? I certainly hate the new form.

Still the idea of Mewtwo being an evil mastermind who plans on reaching a new, "Ultimate" form to destroy/enslave the world is really cool. Only problem is that the "Ultimate" form is hideous.
Roughly the size of a barge! -Gaston

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#9
VoidEnvoy posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

But I thought you hated the new form? I certainly hate the new form.

Still the idea of Mewtwo being an evil mastermind who plans on reaching a new, "Ultimate" form to destroy/enslave the world is really cool. Only problem is that the "Ultimate" form is hideous.

I hate the new form, but still. It could be great for a story (I know, I know. lolstoryinpokemon).
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If Pokemon X and Y added talking Pokemon.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived