This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How long do you guys think this Gen will last?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How long do you guys think this Gen will last?

User Info: Gray_Areas

Gray_Areas
4 years ago#1
I know Gen 5 lasted about the same amount of time as Gen1, but it felt so much shorter. Do you guys think this Gen will be longer? I'm hoping for at least 4 years (and Hoenn remakes, but that's beside the point), so that I have plenty of time to do everything there is to do in the game.
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480

User Info: SOLDIER_Bankai

SOLDIER_Bankai
4 years ago#2
They didn't waste time with remakes, and they wanted to get to the newest handheld ASAP, so it's no wonder Gen V was so short. I'm sure VI will be a fair bit longer, hopefully with another stadium-esque game this time.

User Info: Luigifan141

Luigifan141
4 years ago#3
I hope it stays around as long as Gen IV did, as more than four years feels like a great run to me. I felt like Gen V didn't stick around long enough, and I was surprised to see how Gen VI is coming up so soon. Hopefully Gen VI will be relevant for a while.
Official Mike Meekins of the AA5 boards. Official Olimar of the SSB Wii U Boards.
Playing: Psychonauts, HarmoKnight

User Info: Gray_Areas

Gray_Areas
4 years ago#4
SOLDIER_Bankai posted...
They didn't waste time with remakes, and they wanted to get to the newest handheld ASAP, so it's no wonder Gen V was so short. I'm sure VI will be a fair bit longer, hopefully with another stadium-esque game this time.

Oh yes! How could I have forgotten this! I loved the console Pokemon games (Colosseum, XD, and PBR included)! I hope they give us another this Gen!
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How long do you guys think this Gen will last?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived