This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I *like* the new design

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I *like* the new design

User Info: LightningHawk90

LightningHawk90
4 years ago#11
This of it this way, If it's a Mewtwo forme, it probably isn't going to count towards the total amount of pokemon we're getting, it's just an alternate form for a pervious one. That means more new stuff altogether :D
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.

User Info: Eeveelutions8

Eeveelutions8
4 years ago#12
RageKaiser posted...
This of it this way, If it's a Mewtwo forme, it probably isn't going to count towards the total amount of pokemon we're getting, it's just an alternate form for a pervious one. That means more new stuff altogether :D

If it is a form then why did they show X & Y and the gameplay with it in instead of it in Black 2 and White 2 so leaning towards a new pokemon which is related to Mew and Mewtwo.
Diamond: 0001 1116 6407 (Current) PBR: 3780 6842 7165 Pokemon Black 2: 0433 6174 3193
http://merenwenrago.webs.com/events-legit-checked

User Info: LightningHawk90

LightningHawk90
4 years ago#13
Denial is one of the stages of grief `-`
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.

User Info: Arne83

Arne83
4 years ago#14
Merenwenrago posted...
If it is a form then why did they show X & Y and the gameplay with it in instead of it in Black 2 and White 2

That's like asking why they didn't show off Togepi in Red and Blue. Because it's not in those games!
Let's just pretend this says something witty.

User Info: Eeveelutions8

Eeveelutions8
4 years ago#15
Arne83 posted...
Merenwenrago posted...
If it is a form then why did they show X & Y and the gameplay with it in instead of it in Black 2 and White 2

That's like asking why they didn't show off Togepi in Red and Blue. Because it's not in those games!

Since togepi is a new pokemon then this must be one too unless you can find the same thing with forms :D
Diamond: 0001 1116 6407 (Current) PBR: 3780 6842 7165 Pokemon Black 2: 0433 6174 3193
http://merenwenrago.webs.com/events-legit-checked

User Info: Arne83

Arne83
4 years ago#16
Merenwenrago posted...
Arne83 posted...
Merenwenrago posted...

Since togepi is a new pokemon then this must be one too unless you can find the same thing with forms :D

You're not getting my point. The new form can't be shown off in Black and White 2 because those games don't have the data for it. It's as simple as that.
Let's just pretend this says something witty.

User Info: Wallydraigle

Wallydraigle
4 years ago#17
Merenwenrago posted...
Arne83 posted...
Merenwenrago posted...

lulz
Always interested in any Pokemon event distribution cartridges. My email is in my profile.

User Info: Platinum_Luigi

Platinum_Luigi
4 years ago#18
I think it's a alternate Mewtwo form. But I wouldn't care if it was Mewthree.
http://www.last.fm/user/awesome_user

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#19
I hope it's a new Pokemon and not just a form change.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.

User Info: SteveBob

SteveBob
4 years ago#20
If it is a new form I don't want it to be like Meloetta where you have to use a move to change it mid-battle. Also it would need epic stats.
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I *like* the new design

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived