This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I *like* the new design

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I *like* the new design

User Info: Cenedarprime

Cenedarprime
4 years ago#21
I'm a little torn on this one. I love the design and do think it would be cool for Mewtwo to get an alternate form, but Mewtwo was an awesome Pokemon on its own...

If its a form, then great, if its another attempt at a Mew "clone", even better!
PKMN Black 2 FC: 4084-3329-2441
"Allons-y!"

User Info: urameshi2211

urameshi2211
4 years ago#22
Look. New forme or new pokemon, it's STILL better than what 85% of the fans made as their idea for a new Mew. Frakin' DBZ-tards, giving him wings, a third eye, armor, blacker than night, and all other kinds unnecessary stuff. Though Mewtwo is a legend in his own right, I, for one growing from RBY, say....not bad.
"Reason exists for those who cannot go on living without clinging to them."-Sosuke Aizen

User Info: imthestuntman

imthestuntman
4 years ago#23
I would rather it be an elaborate hoax to stir up controversy to give the game more publicity than it being real.
I whole heartedly despise IGN. Bad reviews and incorrect information.

User Info: xXbacchusXx

xXbacchusXx
4 years ago#24
jamieyello posted...
It's meh, I don't like it but it doesn't bug me as much anymore. At least it doesn't look like Arceus.

This^ so much.
Gamertag: GangstaNuggetS
As the player, you owe your entire existence to the creeper and his destructive ways. - Purple_Bender
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I *like* the new design

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived