This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I the only one that actually likes the new Mewwho???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Am I the only one that actually likes the new Mewwho???

User Info: Haku125

Haku125
4 years ago#21
SlayerBoi posted...
Haku125 posted...
SlayerBoi posted...

I can read perfectly fine, you dont want more topics based on do people like/not like the new Mew???, but coming into MY topic and raging and then carrying on I don't like, if you don't like my topics then stay out of them. Its not your board, I can do what I like, you dont like it? stay out....

Hipocrit. Stop acting like you have control of this thread. I can come in and out as i please there is absolutely nothing you can do about that. You can like or not makes no ****ing difference. Use the search bar next time idiot

So now you admit that your just trying to cause trouble and cannot talk without using offensive language which btw I have reported you for, so just carry on as you like I will just continue reporting you if I need to. Take you negativity out of here and go somewhere else.

Hah typical. Running to the mods when you know you've lost. Two can play at that game
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!

User Info: SlayerBoi

SlayerBoi
4 years ago#22
You must be the board troll, nice to meet you, now get out :)
I liek da Mudkipz!!

User Info: Haku125

Haku125
4 years ago#23
SlayerBoi posted...
You must be the board troll, nice to meet you, now get out :)

You must be the board idiot, nice to meet you.
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!

User Info: SlayerBoi

SlayerBoi
4 years ago#24
Just LOL
I liek da Mudkipz!!

User Info: Zarren364

Zarren364
4 years ago#25
I liked it better before its entire body was revealed, but by no means do I dislike it. Since the reveal it was grown on me a bit though.
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBC-Wargle I R - Zarren

User Info: Bushido20

Bushido20
4 years ago#26
I think it looks awesome. I think it's a pre-evolution tho, not a new form.
heads we call it rhode island, tails cackapoopoopeepeeshire
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Am I the only one that actually likes the new Mewwho???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived