This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Something that really STANDS OUT in new game footage

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Something that really STANDS OUT in new game footage

User Info: Hejiru

Hejiru
4 years ago#11
...and then the new footage stood out!
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy

User Info: HairyGamer

HairyGamer
4 years ago#12
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/8/8a/409Rampardos.png
What do you expect?

My god what pokemon is that, lol?? It looks so devious and menacing. Sorry, I've only played gen 1 and 2 and am 27 years old because of that. This pokemon looks so badass, and what's that between its legs? I want him on 3DS using a girl trainer even if I'm a guy.

User Info: MDS2005

MDS2005
4 years ago#13
Anclation posted...
Enferolunos posted...
RageKaiser posted...
I don't see what you're seeing, they all look fine to me.
When I see human babies, I want to ragequit life.
You lack in the common English is an outrage.

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
4 years ago#14
HairyGamer posted...
What do you expect?

My god what pokemon is that, lol?? It looks so devious and menacing. Sorry, I've only played gen 1 and 2 and am 27 years old because of that. This pokemon looks so badass, and what's that between its legs? I want him on 3DS using a girl trainer even if I'm a guy.

Um
What?
You're 27 years old because you only played gens I and II?
And there's nothing between his legs...
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you

User Info: SirPierce

SirPierce
4 years ago#15
Anclation posted...
Enferolunos posted...
RageKaiser posted...
I don't see what you're seeing, they all look fine to me.

This. And as someone mentioned above, the footage is not final.
NNID - Aerontar. Steam - KingAerontar
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
4 years ago#16
HairyGamer posted...
What do you expect?

... XZDD
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#17
Fennekin really STANDS OUT (and up) in new game footage.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.

User Info: HairyGamer

HairyGamer
4 years ago#18
Enferolunos posted...
HairyGamer posted...
What do you expect?

Um
What?

Yeah, I mean I played pokemon when I was 12 or something but then I got tired of it by the time gen 3 came maybe boredom/depression?? and my mom would take my pokemon game when my grades were bad because I would stay up late at night training and catching pokemon and not doing homework. I played pokemon before it was cool. I got all 250 pokemon. It definitely looks like something is between its legs sticking out? I like girls so I want girl trainer. Any other guys here use girl trainer?? I want to know if I can transfer my old Pokemon to a 3DS? I don’t have 3DS yet.

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
4 years ago#19
HairyGamer posted...
I want to know if I can transfer my old Pokemon to a 3DS? I don’t have 3DS yet.

The third gen was a reboot due to hardware issues, so no trading or transferring across the second-third gen barrier. But if you had third- and fourth-gen games, you could transfer up to the fifth, and more than likely from the fifth to the sixth (X and Y are sixth-gen.)

The Pokemon you're looking at is Rampardos, a fourth-gen Pokemon that you get from a fossil (like Omanyte and Kabuto).
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
4 years ago#20
HairyGamer posted...
Enferolunos posted...
HairyGamer posted...
What do you expect?

Um
What?

Yeah, I mean I played pokemon when I was 12 or something but then I got tired of it by the time gen 3 came maybe boredom/depression?? and my mom would take my pokemon game when my grades were bad because I would stay up late at night training and catching pokemon and not doing homework. I played pokemon before it was cool. I got all 250 pokemon. It definitely looks like something is between its legs sticking out? I like girls so I want girl trainer. Any other guys here use girl trainer?? I want to know if I can transfer my old Pokemon to a 3DS? I don’t have 3DS yet.

You need to get your vision checked
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Something that really STANDS OUT in new game footage

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived