This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i wish...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Obeyy00

Obeyy00
4 years ago#1
my curiosity wouldn't get the best of me and i could make it to October with only the information already given. do you guys prefer to already know everything or play without knowing the new pokemon, their types, and evolutions? i played ruby like that and i loved it, if only i could make it to October lol

User Info: Mewtwo_soul

Mewtwo_soul
4 years ago#2
Both.

Personally I love having the knowledge of the Pokemon (because some things will still be a surprise) on the other, if I don't know, I like the enjoyment of learning of the new designs/etc.
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#3
Obeyy00 posted...
my curiosity wouldn't get the best of me and i could make it to October with only the information already given. do you guys prefer to already know everything or play without knowing the new pokemon, their types, and evolutions? i played ruby like that and i loved it, if only i could make it to October lol

Granted, but all of your guesses are true and nothing is a surprise.

I wish Newtwo will be a new Pokemon and not just an alt form for Mewtwo.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.

User Info: Obeyy00

Obeyy00
4 years ago#4
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Both.

Personally I love having the knowledge of the Pokemon (because some things will still be a surprise) on the other, if I don't know, I like the enjoyment of learning of the new designs/etc.

like for this 5th generation before the game was even released i was on youtube looking at the walkthroughs and what not, wish i didn't do that. at least this time the game will be released world wide at the same time

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived