This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Newtwo/Mewthree

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What if Newtwo/Mewthree

User Info: Arne83

Arne83
3 years ago#11
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
*sigh* TC only implied that they were different Pokémon under TC's what-if scenario. It hasn't been confirmed that Newtwo is Mewtwo, so it's just attacking one what-if scenario for contradicting another what-if scenario.

Look at what TC asked... "Did I state anywhere in that sentence that it wasn't a new forme?"... the sentence in question is "Like how an ex-associate moved to a new region to continue his research and actually created a better version of Mew and Mewtwo.". With the wording used in the sentence in question... TC suggested that they were separate Pokemon.

So with the question that was asked... "Did I state anywhere in that sentence that it wasn't a new forme?" the answer is yes.

Do you get it now?

TC is presenting speculation. The sentence in question is hypothetical, and thus not a real statement.

Dream_Limit: what if scenario A, where scenario B is not true
UltimaZangetsu: what if goddamn scenario B
Dream_Limit: I never said it wasn't scenario B
Arne83: yes you did you said "scenario B is not true"

?????

At any rate, scenario A would be quite cool IMO. It would be cool to see Newtwo created during the storyline. Would be a bit crowded since Xerneas/Yveltal needs to be involved, but it'd make a good post-game quest.

Ok, so you have no idea what is actually going on. Got it.
Let's just pretend this says something witty.

User Info: DoctorJimmy133

DoctorJimmy133
3 years ago#12
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
TC is presenting speculation. The sentence in question is hypothetical, and thus not a real statement.

Dream_Limit: what if scenario A, where scenario B is not true
UltimaZangetsu: what if goddamn scenario B
Dream_Limit: I never said it wasn't scenario B
Arne83: yes you did you said "scenario B is not true"

?????

At any rate, scenario A would be quite cool IMO. It would be cool to see Newtwo created during the storyline. Would be a bit crowded since Xerneas/Yveltal needs to be involved, but it'd make a good post-game quest.

Ok, so you have no idea what is actually going on. Got it.

I know it makes no sense.
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What if Newtwo/Mewthree

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived