This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Since this game has a high-chance of being on eShop...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Since this game has a high-chance of being on eShop...

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
4 years ago#1
Do you think it will let us migrate directly from a DS game card if we have the game installed on the SD card?

User Info: Jarred623

Jarred623
4 years ago#2
They have ALWAYS tried to make it so you want to purchase both versions to transfer with ease, so I actually doubt they will add this convenience.
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.

User Info: shagohad3

shagohad3
4 years ago#3
The same way it worked going from gen 3 to 4 or 4 to 5. I just hope they don't do that annoying 6 per 24 hour thing again.
PSN: shagohad12
I got a bucket full of my head, and i'm about to make it rain!

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
4 years ago#4
Jarred623 posted...
They have ALWAYS tried to make it so you want to purchase both versions to transfer with ease, so I actually doubt they will add this convenience.

I don't even know what you're saying here. TC's idea is the same thing that the fourth gen did.

But I don't think they'll do it that way, at least not as the only transfer method; people who buy the game card would be essentially punished into not being able to transfer.

Having an app as a go-between (if they're really nice, the app can double as a Pokemon Box) is what I consider the most likely option.
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Since this game has a high-chance of being on eShop...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived