This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Jesus Mewtwo is gross looking.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Jesus Mewtwo is gross looking.

User Info: TheNargacuga

TheNargacuga
4 years ago#11
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...
NARGA!!!

You're back I am so happy to see you. ^_^

There's my love, always waiting to see my ship come back to dock.
"Posts don't have to be on topic if they follow the flow of conversation." -Baseman Moderator

User Info: Mistress_Zelda_

Mistress_Zelda_
4 years ago#12
TheNargacuga posted...

Missed ya, friend! I would discuss Mewtwo with you more tonight but I have go to bed. Early day tomorrow.

We'll have fun Pokemon chats soon. ^_^
I feel dizzy, I feel sunny, I feel fizzy and funny and fine!
And so pretty! Miss America can just resign!

User Info: ZackeCorvus

ZackeCorvus
4 years ago#13
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...
TheNargacuga posted...

Missed ya, friend! I would discuss Mewtwo with you more tonight but I have go to bed. Early day tomorrow.

We'll have fun Pokemon chats soon. ^_^

Ouch.
Dating is a form of prostitution, in which you often times do not get what you paid for.

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
4 years ago#14
Anyone find it funny that most guys have no problems proclaiming love for a women on the internet, but in real life have no minerals to approach the girl?
I shook hands with Pope Francis. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.

User Info: gans626

gans626
4 years ago#15
Jesus Mewtwo, I swore I provided evidence it was called Godspeed Mewtwo, not God's Son Metwo, damit get your facts straight lol
Albert Wesker for President 2016

User Info: KeeperOfShadows

KeeperOfShadows
4 years ago#16
TherianReturns posted...
Anyone find it funny that most guys have no problems proclaiming love for a women on the internet, but in real life have no minerals to approach the girl?

It is funny, especially since I fall into that category(well, I have a few minerals...)
Feel free to apply sarcasm tags if you didn't like my post.

User Info: wahaha911

wahaha911
4 years ago#17
TherianReturns posted...

When I asked my girlfriend out I was a sweating, stuttering dumbass which is never like me. Never
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
Happyface!!! :)

User Info: TheNargacuga

TheNargacuga
4 years ago#18
TherianReturns posted...

I don't have a problem either way. I just asked out a fat chick the other day.
"Posts don't have to be on topic if they follow the flow of conversation." -Baseman Moderator

TherianReturns
4 years ago#19
wahaha911 posted...
TherianReturns posted...

When I asked my girlfriend out I was a sweating, stuttering dumbass which is never like me. Never

Ah yes, stuttering. Something that cannot be detected via typed words.
I shook hands with Pope Francis. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.

TherianReturns
4 years ago#20
TheNargacuga posted...
TherianReturns posted...

I don't have a problem either way. I just asked out a fat chick the other day.

Did she say yes?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Jesus Mewtwo is gross looking.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived