The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will you die before this franchise does?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Will you die before this franchise does?

User Info: fox444f

fox444f
4 years ago#11
ZombieAkane posted...
fox444f posted...
Hell I almost died today. My tire blew out and I pulled over in the right hand lane to call the towing company. While on the phone with them a lady rear ended me going about 30. U never when it's gonna be your time.

Darn, that's crazy! Lucky I am not old enough to drive yet. I have no road sensce :)

Glad you're alive !

I am but my poor truck is pretty messed up lol
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity

User Info: darkdragongirl

darkdragongirl
4 years ago#12
ZombieAkane posted...
fox444f posted...
Hell I almost died today. My tire blew out and I pulled over in the right hand lane to call the towing company. While on the phone with them a lady rear ended me going about 30. U never when it's gonna be your time.

Darn, that's crazy! Lucky I am not old enough to drive yet. I have no road sensce :)

Glad you're alive !

Or Grammar sense.

User Info: ZombieAkane

ZombieAkane
4 years ago#13
fox444f posted...
ZombieAkane posted...
fox444f posted...

Glad you're alive !

It's her fault though? The police make her pay?
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex

User Info: fox444f

fox444f
4 years ago#14
ZombieAkane posted...
fox444f posted...
ZombieAkane posted...
fox444f posted...

Glad you're alive !

Well yeah but still I liked my truck.
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity

ZombieAkane
4 years ago#15
fox444f posted...
ZombieAkane posted...
fox444f posted...
ZombieAkane posted...
fox444f posted...

Glad you're alive !

Well yeah but still I liked my truck.

xd shame man
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex

User Info: RingsOfUranus

RingsOfUranus
4 years ago#16
Part of me: Ahhhh the Pokemon world will continue to live on in the hearts and minds of youngsters, my childhood will not die with me.

Other part of me: Ahhh the Pokemon world will continue to live on in....the hearts and minds of....kids like Zombie...inbetween Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 24 matches and....an eventually nerfed gameplay style to continue appealing to the drooling generation my generation has spawned.

Nevermind. I'll take Pokemon with me when I die. You will not have this pleasure after my death.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1636-3783-8366

ZombieAkane
4 years ago#17
RingsOfUranus posted...
Part of me: Ahhhh the Pokemon world will continue to live on in the hearts and minds of youngsters, my childhood will not die with me.

Other part of me: Ahhh the Pokemon world will continue to live on in....the hearts and minds of....kids like Zombie...inbetween Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 24 matches and....an eventually nerfed gameplay style to continue appealing to the drooling generation my generation has spawned.

Nevermind. I'll take Pokemon with me when I die. You will not have this pleasure after my death.

I... I feel like crying.

Mostly because I feel like you actually meant that with intent. That really got to me :c

User Info: pokemonfreak97

pokemonfreak97
4 years ago#18
Depends.

I don't think they can really make it last another ~80 years (and since 13 is the minimum GameFAQs age, that's about as long as the youngest GameFAQs user can live on average), that means that a lot of us (including the kids of the Red and Blue era) will probably outlive the series.

I also think that, what with RPGs going from a major thing to a niche genre, the series will not do as well; the generation of gamers raised on constant action where thinking is a novelty won't exactly like something with 153 possible type combinations (17*16 (for dual types) / 2 (ordering) + 17 (for single types)).
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
4 years ago#19
Statistically speaking, yes.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#20
This franchise will probably outlive the world.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Will you die before this franchise does?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived