This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Chandelure is so cool

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Chandelure is so cool

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
4 years ago#21
superM3 posted...
Crabhammar posted...
Shadow Tag is legal on Chandy now?

no, it isn't.

Yeah, I was wondering.
PSN -> Bluechacho
~The Artist Formerly Known As GrabSpammar~

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
4 years ago#22
Definitely. I'd probably go as far as saying his line is my 2nd favorite of the fire types after Heatmor,
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: Arne83

Arne83
4 years ago#23
Used a chandelure in both White and Black 2. Don't regret it even for a second! My buddy Will has been one of the best Pokemon I've ever had.
Let's just pretend this says something witty.

iKhanic
4 years ago#24
DaemonscharmII posted...
Cool fact: He's quickly become my favorite simply because I used him to prove someone wrong and I was wrong the whole time! I love his typing and the fact that he's the best Sp. Sweeper since Alakazam. It's ridiculous how good he is.

Energy Ball/Flame Thrower/Shadow Ball/Psychic and he's literally eliminating everything in sight.

Sorry, but I think that honor still goes to Espeon, who's faster and pretty much bleeds utility.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
4 years ago#25
iKhanic posted...
DaemonscharmII posted...
Cool fact: He's quickly become my favorite simply because I used him to prove someone wrong and I was wrong the whole time! I love his typing and the fact that he's the best Sp. Sweeper since Alakazam. It's ridiculous how good he is.

Energy Ball/Flame Thrower/Shadow Ball/Psychic and he's literally eliminating everything in sight.

Sorry, but I think that honor still goes to Espeon, who's faster and pretty much bleeds utility.

No, espeon has a crappy movepool. It may have better speed and nice defences, yes, but chandelure does sweeps better.
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the hearts nemesis." - Trema

iKhanic
4 years ago#26
LightningAce11 posted...
iKhanic posted...
DaemonscharmII posted...

No, espeon has a crappy movepool. It may have better speed and nice defences, yes, but chandelure does sweeps better.

I've actually never used Chandelure in a competitive scene, so tell me, how does it get around his crap speed?

And I actually didn't know was the poster meant by "best Sp. Sweeper". Espeon fits the bill as a special sweeper, and is good because of all the different things it can do. Making it a good pokemon who is a special sweeper. If you can get around Chandelure's speed, its probably actually better at sweeping specially.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Chandelure is so cool

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived