This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is the word "it" used in this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why is the word "it" used in this game?

User Info: IngSlayer

IngSlayer
4 years ago#1
I hate it.

Every time I see it, I go into a state of blind rage and want to scream until I lose all oxygen.

Pokemon doesn't NEED the word "it" to be used anywhere in the game. I guess GameFreak is running out of ideas.
Sedix: Baffling Artist

User Info: zurcn

zurcn
4 years ago#2
here is a burn heal

take IT

you might need IT
Don't worry about it. I laugh automatically whenever I hold sharp objects. - Machi - Nagasarete Airantou
http://youtu.be/iTJtTiQYlNU

User Info: pokemonfreak97

pokemonfreak97
4 years ago#3
This crusade is a ludicrous concept. That word is not one you can make a paragraph, let alone a game, without using. To believe that anyone could a word as ubiquitous as that one for any serious amount of time is impossible. Essentially, using that word is a grammatical necessity. There is no way that word can be avoided. No sane person could write even a few sentences without that word.

Now to see who gets the joke...
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4

User Info: Excess-Fat

Excess-Fat
4 years ago#4
Welp Pokemon Z is going to be based around an "it". So YOU'D BEST ADAPT : ).
Currently Playing: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, MegaMan ZX, Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded.

User Info: KeeperOfShadows

KeeperOfShadows
4 years ago#5
pokemonfreak97 posted...
This crusade is a ludicrous concept. That word is not one you can make a paragraph, let alone a game, without using. To believe that anyone could a word as ubiquitous as that one for any serious amount of time is impossible. Essentially, using that word is a grammatical necessity. There is no way that word can be avoided. No sane person could write even a few sentences without that word.

You never used the forbidden word?
Feel free to apply sarcasm tags if you didn't like my post.

User Info: NME_Enterprises

NME_Enterprises
4 years ago#6
I personally haven't any problems with my IT department.
People who've needed "a monstah to clobbah dat dere Kirbeh!": 127
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/15/heartscream2.jpg

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#7
pokemonfreak97 posted...

Ha. I get it.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.

User Info: Excess-Fat

Excess-Fat
4 years ago#8
pokemonfreak97 posted...

I didn't get it..
Currently Playing: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, MegaMan ZX, Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded.

User Info: Missingno_Mastr

Missingno_Mastr
4 years ago#9
pokemonfreak97 posted...

i c wat u did there
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
4 years ago#10
Who are you, one of the Knights who say Ni?
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why is the word "it" used in this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived