This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sylveon is flying or bug type? Did you not see what it did in the new trailer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Sylveon is flying or bug type? Did you not see what it did in the new trailer?

User Info: GATTJT

GATTJT
4 years ago#31
I'm sticking with it being Light type. It's just as likely as it being Flying(i.e. very unlikely, but still possible).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xjBAd5G84

User Info: xyzlactic

xyzlactic
4 years ago#32
Love bump
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh

User Info: Jrx1

Jrx1
4 years ago#33
New type is what i believed since the whole beginning.
Official Arceus of the Pokemon X and Y boards
~The God of Pokemon!~

User Info: jr100190

jr100190
4 years ago#34
I'd assume that pokemon finally decided to give fairies their own type. Since gen 1 the fairy type has been grouped in with the normal type. If you look at the jap translations they are all pretty straightforward. So nymph is probably well a nymph. Hit evee with the moon stone bam sylveon. Just my guess though.

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
4 years ago#35
jr100190 posted...
I'd assume that pokemon finally decided to give fairies their own type. Since gen 1 the fairy type has been grouped in with the normal type. If you look at the jap translations they are all pretty straightforward. So nymph is probably well a nymph. Hit evee with the moon stone bam sylveon. Just my guess though.

I would so dearly love to see fairy type.

User Info: Raikuro

Raikuro
4 years ago#36
People clearly forget about Clefairy and it's Normal typing. You see, Normal tends to cover either regular animal-looking Pokemon like Eevee, or some more magical looking Pokemon that don't quite fit into Psychic.

It's either Normal, or a new type that retcons Clefairy, Togepi, Chansey and other similar magical Normal types.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Sylveon is flying or bug type? Did you not see what it did in the new trailer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived